Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Poster of Student Exchange Program
The Faculty of Intelligent Electrical and Informatics Technology (F-ELECTICS) opens opportunities for all active students at least semester 5 in the Department under ITS F-ELECTICS (Electrical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, and Information Technology) to participate in the MBKM Program Student Exchange in Even Semester of 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Higher Education Partner who opens student exchange program offerings for Department students at F-ELECTICS ITS is FMIPA UGM. The study programs at FMIPA UGM that are involved in this program are as follows:
1. The Undergraduate Study Program of Computer Science.
2. The Undergraduate Study Program of Electronics and Instrumentation.
The deadline for registration for this program is January 24, 2021.
Students who are interested in participating in the Exchange program can view and select courses offered by UGM F-MIPA partners (link below) and discuss them with their respective departments. The list of courses chosen by students will be included in the semester before the KRS period starts. The maximum total of courses allowed to be taken in partner study programs at UGM is 2 (two) courses.
Students are expected to prepare data, copy documents (in one pdf file, or zip) and submit them to their respective departments, complete with:
1. Scan/photocopy of KTM;
2. Scan/photocopy of KTP;
3. Scan a photo;
4. Printout interim transcripts (until the odd semester of the 2020/2021 academic year, print from myITS Akademik)
The data will be sent to the Faculty of F-ELECTICS. Furthermore, the data will be sent to F-MIPA UGM to be selected again. For students who are accepted by F-MIPA UGM to join this program, please pay attention to the following important dates:
1. Registration 20-24 Jan 2021
2. Discussions with Departments related to Courses and Credit Transfer January 26-26, 2021
2. Data Sending to UGM 27 Jan 2021
3. Selection by UGM 28-30 Jan 2021
4. Announcement 31 Jan 2021
1. Registration as an Exchange student at UGM 2-5 February 2021
2. Lecture at UGM 8 February – 11 June 2021
Links for information on courses in the Partner Study Program
1. Curriculum of The Undergraduate Study Program of Computer Science
Kurikulum Program Studi S1 Ilmu Komputer
2. Curriculum of The Undergraduate Study Program of Electronics and Instrumentation
a. Compulsory Courses
b. Elective courses
Kampus ITS Sukolilo - Surabaya
Email : email@example.com
Phone: 031-5994251-54, 5947274, 5945472
Fax: 031-5923465, 5947845
Sukolilo | Manyar | Tjokroaminoto