Please contact us:
BIDIKMISI is a tuition assistance for prospective underprivileged students in the economy and has good academic potential for education in tertiary institutions in leading study programs until graduation on time.
ITS is mandated by the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education to provide bidikmisi scholarships to their students. More than 1000 ITS received bidikmisi scholarships.
The bidikmisi scholarship program at ITS includes free UKT payments and is entitled to receive a total of Rp.650,000 per month. This program is intended for undergraduate and vocational students in various majors.
For students who do not qualify or do not take Bidikmisi in the first year can request bidikmisi scholarship responses in the second year. For the procedure for applying for BAPKM scholarships.
for more complete information here.
Academic Achievement Improvement Scholarships is a scholarship program from the Ministry of Research and Higher Education (Kemenristekdikti) which is intended for D3, D4, or S1 students who are in at least 2nd semester education and is specifically for outstanding students whose parents need help to promote their education. Funds issued by the Directorate General of Higher Education at a minimum of Rp 300,000 per student per month.
Interested applicants can apply for PPA Scholarship and BPP PPA 2019 – 2020 on their respective campuses. Registration schedules can vary from campus to campus. Related to the terms and conditions that must be given. ITS students can contact the head of the scholarship department in the BAPKM building.
ITS is one of the best technology colleges in Indonesia and has produced 100,000 graduates who are distributed in various fields of dedication. ITS Alumni Association (IKA-ITS) as the only place for ITS Alumni Association which has a management structure at the central level to support / facilitate alumni needs and to improve the quality of education at the ITS campus, one of which is through IKA ITS Scholarship program.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
1. Students are active and of Indonesian nationality
2. Bachelor (S-1) & Diploma III (D-3) Programs
3. Minimum Semester 1 (one) or first school year
4. Have an active bank account in its own name (BNI / MANDIRI)
5. Register on the Scholarship SIM
Scholarships are given in the form of:
a. Living costs 6 million / year
b. Scholarships are given for 2019 (even semester & odd semester) and evaluation will be done at the end of the semester.
BCA provides Bakti BCA Scholarships for Undergraduate (S1) students who are outstanding but are constrained by their education funding. The availability of scholarships is expected to increase motivation to learn and help them complete their education.
There is a new scholarship from the Adaro YPKAAR 2019 Scholarship. This scholarship is intended for SI / D4 and D3 students with a minimum of semester IV.
Not or currently receiving scholarships from other institutions or institutions.
Minimum semester IV or second school year
Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) last:
D4 and S1 Programs: 3,00
Program D3: 2.85
The Djarum Beasiswa Plus Program is an achievement scholarship that provides opportunities for students from various majors who are pursuing Strata 1 / Diploma 4 study programs in state and private tertiary institutions that have a partnership (in partnership) with the Djarum Foundation.
The recipients of the Djarum Scholarship Plus receive a scholarship fund of Rp. 750,000 every month for 1 year. In addition to the scholarship funds, the recipients of the Djarum Beasiswa Plus (Beswan Djarum) also received a variety of soft skills, in order to match the academic achievements (hard skills) obtained on campus with various skills so that Beswan Djarum would later become capable human beings with intelligence and emotional.
Visit this site
Karya Salemba Empat opened the opportunity for students to participate in the Regular Scholarship Program Karya Salemba Empat Academic Year 2019/2020. Scholarships in the form of educational allowances will be given to undergraduate study programs (S1) who have taken a minimum education in the second semester.
KSE Scholarship recipient requirements:
1. Scholarship programs are primarily given to students who come from disadvantaged families
2. The student in question is not married
3. The student concerned is not currently receiving scholarships from faculties, universities, institutions or other third parties.
4. Scholarships are provided in the form of living cost allowances of Rp.600,000 (six hundred thousand rupiahs) per month.
5. This scholarship is awarded without official ties or anything to the recipient students or the campus.
Salman Activist Scholarship is an appreciation and coaching program for mosque and or campus activists in the context of forming a future Leading Figure.
1. Appreciation of IDR 700,000.00 / month for 1 period (approximately 1 year)
2. Exclusive meetings with national inspirational figures
3. Extensive networking from various campuses
4. Regular coaching every month (seminars, outbound, and coaching)
5. Experience building social activities
Criteria for Prospective Salman Activist Scholarship Recipients
1. Muslim students S1 / D3 / equivalent, minimum class of 2018
2. Originating from state / private universities in West Java, DKI Jakarta, Surabaya, Semarang and Yogyakarta
3. Active activities on campus and or mosque
4. Have / are willing to take SSC (Salman Spiritual Camp) and LMD (Mujtahid Da’wah Training) training
5. Not receiving / registering a similar scholarship program
6. Have the ability to speak English and or foreign languages
Currently conducting research for the final study
Submit research proposals
Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 for undergraduate students and 3.0 for S2 and S3 students as indicated by the final grade transcript
Include a letter of recommendation from the Dean for undergraduate students and the Postgraduate Director for S2 and S3 students
Never received a Mizan scholarship before
The proposal submitted is the property of the committee and is not returned
Ruang TU Gedung Departemen Sistem Informasi Lt.2
Kampus Institut Teknologi
Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
lokal pabx : 1278
Phone 1: 031-5999944
Phone 2: 031-5964965
Email : si[at]its.ac.id
Final Project admission (simta)
Intership report (rekp)
Journal Information Systems (oajis)
Attendance report (absensi)