The curriculum is designed to provide good qualifications for graduates. The graduation profile of the ITS Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Study Program is designed based on a study of the professional qualifications of Biomedical Engineering and Biomedical Engineers.
Qualification profiles of graduates of the ITS Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Program:
1. Biomedical Engineers, who work in the medical equipment industry,
2. Clinical Engineers, who serve engineering applications for clinical services in health care providers,
3. Rehabilitation Engineers, who serve engineering applications for medical rehabilitation purposes,
4. Research Assistants, who are members of a scientific research team belonging to a research institute,
5. Academics, who pursue graduate and postgraduate degrees and join the College to serve educational and research assignments.
Please Contact Us :
Departemen Teknik Biomedik
Fakultas Teknologi Elektro dan Informatika Cerdas
Gedung A, B, C, dan AJ
Kampus ITS – Keputih, Sukolilo
Telepon: (6231) 5923644
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org