DMarE educate undergraduate student to have the ability in managerial design and skills in terms of design, production, maintenance and repair for various systems in machinery, piping, electrical, navigation and automation on ships and other marine structure .
The curriculum, with 8 (eight) semester study periods, is structured to meet the needs for the professional engineers. The Graduates will have managerial skills that can accommodate the needs between shipyard companies and the company’s technical management aspects. Graduates of the Department of Marine Engineering are equipped with skills in:
1. Able to design and review the system in marine engineering.
2. Able to develop procedures for fabrication and installation of marine machinery systems.
3. Able to carry out supervision and survey for marine engineering systems.
4. Able to plan, design and carry out also evaluate the maintenance & repair process of marine systems.
5. Understand the theory of marine engineering systems which includes design, fabrication, installation, supervision, survey techniques and maintenance and repair. Graduates will be able to produce the optimal designs, can carry out supervision, mastering surveys techniques, can develop procedures for efficient fabrication processes, and create an effective management systems.
6. Able to make decisions in the process of design, fabrication and installation, supervision, survey, maintenance and repair for the marine engineering system. Graduates will be able to understand the academic theory and also able to leading a limited work group.
7. Having an ethical, aesthetic, appreciative and participatory attitude in designing systems.
Please Contact Us :
Departemen Teknik Sistem Perkapalan Gedung WA, Kampus ITS Sukolilo, Surabaya 60111
Telp. : (031) 599 4251 ext. 1102, 1103 | Fax : (031) 5994754 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org