Please click the link below to support
Become one of the research laboratories in the field of data engineering and business intelligence with the best productivity and quality in ITS and recognized in Indonesia in 2025.
1. Strengthening activity in research and its influence on the development of science.
2. Providing services to the public in the use of information systems.
3. Increasing competitiveness in the international sphere.
Laboratory of Data Engineering and Business Intelligence or known as Lab. RDIB was established in the odd semester of 2015/2016. Starting from the Lab. Decision Support System, Lab. RDIB houses several elective courses for final semester students as follows:
1. Data Excavation and Business Analysis.
2. Advanced Operations Research.
3. Forecasting techniques.
4. Decision Support System.
In addition to elective courses, there are also compulsory subjects that are under the responsibility of the Lab. This RDIB, namely:
2. Operational research
3. Discrete mathematics
4. Intelligent system
5. Business intelligence
6. Database programming
Lab RDIB has the aim to be a research center related to the use of data that supports business and organizational analysis to be transformed into meaningful information and knowledge so that it is useful in decision making. The scientific fields covered include:
• Computerized Decision Support: Decision Support System, Modeling and Analysis System.
• Data Management: Database and Database Management System (DBMS); Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) System; Data Warehouse (DW), real-time DW, and Data Mart.
• Business Analytic: Optimizations; Data / Web / Text Mining; Web Analytic; Forecasting
• Knowledge Management: Knowledge Management System, Expert Locating System, Ontology.
• Intelligent Systems: Expert System, Artificial Neural Network, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithm, Intelligent Agent, Automated Decision System.
Strategic issues that are the basis and focus of lab research. RDIB Department of Information Systems (JSI), Faculty of Information Technology (FTIF), ITS 2016-2020 is the use of information and communication technology for regional development towards national dignity and dignity and progress. This is because the area (especially the countryside) is the basis of this nation, where most of the Indonesian people live. If the village advances, the country will advance. The aspects that are developed include the rural economy (especially cooperatives and SMEs), food security, education, public health, and aspects of culture and local wisdom that cannot be separated. Description of strategic issues into the concept of thinking, problem solving for the 2016-2020 timeline, among others, is not limited to research topics:
Wiwik Anggraeni, S. Si., M. Kom.
Ruang TU Gedung Departemen Sistem Informasi Lt.2
Kampus Institut Teknologi
Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
lokal pabx : 1278
Phone 1: 031-5999944
Phone 2: 031-5964965
Email : si[at]its.ac.id
Final Project admission (simta)
Intership report (rekp)
Journal Information Systems (oajis)
Attendance report (absensi)