Participants of PT INKA (Persero)’s Certified Independent Internship & Study (MSIB) program consist of 600 students from 21 universities in Indonesia, covering East Java, Central Java and West Java. In accordance with the division and need for competence at PT INKA (Persero), there are 7 (seven) major topics that will be given and can be studied by interns. The topics are:
1. Design & Engineering
2. Programmer, IT Engineering & Governance, SAP, Data Analytics, and Research IoT Development
3. HR & Corporate Planning
4. Risk Management & Compliance (Law)
5. Project Management
6. Research & Development )
7. Research Project Study on Shallow Subway Infrastructure and Railroad Supporting Infrastructure
Research and development, Technical Skills, Project Management, Civil Engineering, Construction
1. Minimum Semester 5 students majoring in: T. Mechanical, T. Civil, T. Transportation, Regional Planning, and the like.
2. Physically / spiritually healthy.
3. Not color blind.
4. Have a passion to learn about research and engineering related to railway supporting infrastructure and product development.
The initial screening process is carried out in accordance with the requirements and criteria provided by the university, then an online selection of interviews is carried out. Each participant will be interviewed by representatives from INKA, Dikti and supervisors. Assessment points include students’ technical ability, good attitude and not color blindness.
Digital Transformation in The Government and Public Sector Social Economic Accelerator Lab (SEAL) di Kab. Malang 20 SKS Rincian
Details of activities Town Management Inviting all Indonesian students to join the internship program in the Town Management division
Strategic Taskforce National Technopark Role Model Development Solo Technopark (STP) plays a role as a national role model for