This tracer study is an online survey of partners in Merdeka Belajar-Kampus Merdeka, Geophysical Engineering ITS which aims to:
1. get feedback on the quality / quality of the implementation of the Merdeka Belajar-Kampus Merdeka program
2. get feedback on the achievement of student competencies
3. as a means of evaluation for further program development.
The following is a questionnaire addressed to the academic community and external parties – ITS Geophysical Engineering Partners which aims to:
1. Evaluate the understanding of the vision, mission and independent professional profile of ITS Geophysical Engineering Undergraduate Study Program.
2. Develop continous improvement the vision-mission and independent professional profile of ITS Geophysical Engineering Undergraduate Study Program.
The Geophysical Engineering Department conducts tracer studies which are intended to measure the quality of learning outcomes or graduate competencies by measuring satisfaction in work field and the relationship between fields of study and type of career pursued.
Alumni become an important component that must be considered by all universities, because the progress of the campus / alma mater can be seen from the condition of the alumni.
Geophysical Engineering Department performed the tracer study process which is carried out annually.
Aims to determine the satisfaction towards graduate user and the graduate competency needeed, which will then be followed up in the preparation of the curriculum and the needs of national and / or international accreditation documents.
Target tracer studies are: stakeholders (industry and institutions from the government and the private sector), the community, alumni and active students.
Tacer study for student is held annually to measure student satisfaction towards education process.