This semester TAR UC is organizing the iSpark International Pitching Competition (IIPC) 2021 on 25 and 26 October 2021, in conjunction with the International Conference on Digital Exchange and Applications (ICDXA).
We cordially invite you to join the IIPC as participant in the pitching competition, event sponsors, or simply as an audience to this exciting event.
The IIPC 2021 brings together groups with innovative business ideas from all over the world in a platform to pitch and share their innovation with academicians and industry leaders in a quest to search for business investors and funders.
The objectives of the IIPC are:
• To encourage the entrepreneurship and start-up culture among students and entrepreneurs of member institutions of higher learning and organizations of participating nations.
• To provide an avenue for showcasing commercializable projects at an international stage.
• To enhance the relationships among member institutions of higher learning.
• To suggest the directions for respective institutions’ entrepreneurship policies.
As such, we invite your esteemed institution of higher learning and organization to submit entries for the Idea and Prototype Competition.
For enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
1. IIPC 2021 brochure, and
2. IIPC 2021 Sponsorship Form.
With the theme of “Advance Mutual Learning among Civilizations and Map out a Brighter Future”, the competition is open
This semester TAR UC is organizing the iSpark International Pitching Competition (IIPC) 2021 on 25 and 26 October 2021,
UKM Global would like to cordially invite you and members of your institutions to attend the second series of our
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com