Dear ITS Students,
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Fall Semester 2021 (August – Dec 2021) has been opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, independet quarantine, dorms and living expenses in Thailand including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance.
Please find more about SIIT at this link http://www2.siit.tu.ac.th/crd/
Please kindly check the regulations as well at this link: http://sa.siit.tu.ac.th/page/index_reg.php
This program are open for ITS students Diploma/S1 batch 2018 & 2019 and also S2 batch 2020
Please kindly note that ITS Students Diploma/S1 must take & transfer minimum 12 sks
Please kindly check the course ,list in this link (Please kindly refer to 1st Semester sheet)
Please also note that SIIT cannot guarantee that you will get all of the classes based your request. All students will receive the course schedule at least 2 weeks before the semester begins. Once students receive the course schedule, students can design their course schedule before arrival. Another things, this exchange program might be suspended due to Covid 19 situation.
– SIIT has two campuses. One is located on the Rangsit Campus of Thammasat University (main campus), and the other is on the Bangkadi campus, which is about 20 minutes from Rangsit.
Courses offered at Rangsit: CE, ChE, ME, IE, LSCSE programs (GTSxxx, TUxxx, ELxxx, CESxxx, CHExxx, MESxxx, IESxxx, SExxx, ETxxx)
Courses offered at Bangkadi: IT, EC, CPE, MT, and EM programs (ITSxxx, ECSxxx, CSSxxx, and MTSxxx)
Note: SIIT provides free shuttle buses and vans between the campuses for all students.
Regulations of SIIT – Thammasat University
– Exchange students must agree to attend classes for not less than 80 percent of the total class periods throughout a semester. If student’s attendance is less than 80 percent, the student may not be allowed to take the final examination of that course.
– Exchange students are not allowed to take makeup/earlier examinations. Students have to attend regular examinations.
Exchange students who have been accepted to study at SIIT are requested to inform SIIT of their arrival date at least 1 month in advance, in order to process the reservation of dormitory nearby the campus
Estimation of Living Cost
Estimate cost of living at SIIT (Approximately)
Housing: 5,000 – 12,000 Baht/month
Meal: 100-150 Baht/day 3,000-4,500 Baht/month
– Taxi start from 35 Baht (from downtown to the campus is about 300-400 Baht)
– Minivan 30-50 Baht/round (downtown – campus)
– Bus 10-45 Baht (depends on the distance)
**Students need to prepare approximately around 15,000 Baht/month
Here the documents required:
1. Complete of Application Form –> exchange_app_to_siit_update_2020_V2
2. Motivation Letter (One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
3. Regulation for Student Exchange Program (Please complete with your sign, 1st page only) –> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-v1mDpnOrnFzOlQEXGjstxduPsi2JqZ/view
5. Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
6. The latest of English Proficiency Test Score. You can use TOEFL PBT/IBT, IELTS or EFL with the minimum score (TOEFL/EFL) is 477. screenshoot of your EFL score from UPT Bahasa Website or TOEFL Prediction are not acceptable
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (valid minimum until one year)
9. Statement Letter ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
10. Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please fill the section Coordinator Department at Home Univ with signature, stamp and name your Head of Department. Please leave it blank at institutional coordinator.
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission.ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (soft copy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: StudentExchange_SIIT_Name_NRP maximum on 30 April 2021 (16.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on Monday 3 May 2021
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject: ASK_StudentExchange_SIIT
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kumamoto University, Japan offered a Short Term Exchange Program under JASSO Scholarship for
The Institut Supérieur d’Electronique de Paris (ISEP) France would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange
Dear ITS Students Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) Malaysia would like to inform you that They will open virtual
ITS Global Engagement, Rectorate Building 1st Floor,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com