Dear ITS Students,
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Spring Semester 2021 (20 January – 29 May 2021) has been opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Thailand including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance.
Please find more about SIIT at this link http://www2.siit.tu.ac.th/crd/
This program are open for ITS students D4/S1 batch 2017, 2018 & 2019 and also S2 batch 2019
Please kindly note that ITS Students D4/S1 must take & transfer minimum 10 sks
Please kindly check the course ,list in this link (Please kindly refer to 2nd Semester sheet) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1tu39I0SJlm0LqJ-l-xnYv9PUJ-O8iZkax5NccSquykY/edit#gid=386112260
You may also check the description courses (not all courses in the list are offered to exchange students) at this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JBInLUj2PwEqrkcsfJ4_pqEFw5Z2mDyi/view
Please also note that SIIT cannot guarantee that you will get all of the classes based your request. All students will receive the course schedule at least 2 weeks before the semester begins. Once students receive the course schedule, students can design their course schedule before arrival. Another things, this exchange program might be suspended due to Covid 19 situation.
– SIIT has two campuses. One is located on the Rangsit Campus of Thammasat University (main campus), and the other is on the Bangkadi campus, which is about 20 minutes from Rangsit.
Courses offered at Rangsit: CE, ChE, ME, IE, LSCSE programs (GTSxxx, TUxxx, ELxxx, CESxxx, CHExxx, MESxxx, IESxxx, SExxx, ETxxx)
Courses offered at Bangkadi: IT, EC, CPE, MT, and EM programs (ITSxxx, ECSxxx, CSSxxx, and MTSxxx)
Note: SIIT provides free shuttle buses and vans between the campuses for all students.
Regulations of SIIT – Thammasat University
– Exchange students must agree to attend classes for not less than 80 percent of the total class periods throughout a semester. If student’s attendance is less than 80 percent, the student may not be allowed to take the final examination of that course.
– Exchange students are not allowed to take makeup/earlier examinations. Students have to attend regular examinations.
Here the documents required:
1. Complete of Application Form –> exchange_app_to_siit_update_2020_V2
2. Motivation Letter (One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
3. Regulation for Student Exchange Program (Please complete with your sign, 1st page only) –> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-v1mDpnOrnFzOlQEXGjstxduPsi2JqZ/view
5. Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). You can use TOEFL PBT/IBT, IELTS or EFL with the minimum score (TOEFL/EFL) is 477
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (valid minimum until one year)
9. Statement Letter ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
10. Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please fill the section Coordinator Department at Home Univ with signature, stamp and name your Head of Department. Please leave it blank at institutional coordinator.
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (soft copy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject: StudentExchange_SIIT_Name_NRP maximum on 9 October 2020 (16.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on Monday 12 October 2020
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ASK_StudentExchange_SIIT
Dear ITS Students, Student exchange program of Faculty/Graduate School of Maritime Sciences, Kobe University has been opened. The current
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (Intake
Shibaura Insitute of Technology (SIT) Japan opens a virtual student exchange program for Fall Semester 2022 intake Sep 24
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org