Dear ITS Students,
Shibaura of Institute of Technology (SIT) Japan in collaboration with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) Thailand are proudly presents “Global Project Based Learning (GPBL) 2020 at KMUTT Thailand. This program will be held on 4-11 Feb 2020 at KMUTT Campus (KX Center https://global.kmutt.ac.th/campus/learning-square) . The theme of this GPBL is “Design”
GPBL is a short course based on Project. All through the project, students are expected not only to make a plan but also make a design, implementation and a fieldwork related with the themes. Please check at GPBL orientation file from previous GPBL to get insight about this program All About GPBL
The program is for Design students, ITS students are also required Design background. The subject of the program is “Revitalizing of Bangmod Canal area”. The participants will got challenge to create some design implementation (can be some tools, art, etc) in order to revitalize 0f Bangmod Canal Area in Bangkok Thailand.
The participants of this program are students from SIT Japan, KMUTT Thailand, Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology (UNIST) Korea, Ming Chi University of Technology (MCUT) Taiwan & ITS Indonesia
Here’s the schedule of the program
The schedule of this program will be uploaded soon.
This program eligible for ITS Students only with criteria below
– D4 & S1 batch 2016, 2017 & 2018 from all the dept (priority for ITS Students from Design Dept & Architecture)
– Have background design/graffic design ability
– Have a good english (oral & written)
Please kindly note that the program fee of this program is waived. However, The selected ITS Students must responsible with the flight ticket airfare, accommodation (arranged by your own, however SIT suggest to stay at BANGKOK LOFT INN), local transportation, meals, bangkok design week 2020 entrance fee (about 1000 – 1600 THB) and other personal expenses.
For ITS students who are interested to join this program, please prepare the documents below :
– CV & Portofolio (Please mentioned your design experience)
– A valid Copy of English Proficiency Certificate, TOEFL/TEFL/EFL min 477 or you can use IELTS/IBT (equal with TOEFL score 477)
-Statement Letter (please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-short-program )
– Scanned of Parents letter support (the letter must signed by your parents and the letter must mention about the awareness of your parents about this program. Please also mention that your parents support you for the financial and other things if you are accepted in this program)
– Scanned Passport (validity minimum 12 months)
Please submit all of your documents (softcopy and in PDF Format) through Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with format subject Apply_GPBLatKMUTT/Feb2020_Name_NRP
Here’s the timeline for selection of this program :
– Deadline applications : Sunday, 15 December 2019 (max on 13.00 WIB)
– First Selection Process (Interview & Case Study): 18 or 19 December 2019 (around 15.00 – 20.00 WIB )
– Final Selection Process (Final Presentation): 23 December 2019 (around 10.00 – 16.00 WIB )
*the selection process depends on the number of applicants
Please kindly note, The applicants must attend all selection process & there is no online selections. The type of selection will be announced on the spot or will inform later through email.
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject (ASK)GPBL_KMUTT
Dear ITS students, State University of New York is currently open application for Short-Term Courses 2024-2025 at the Albany
Dear ITS Students, NOW OPEN Call for Scholarship Application: DAAD University Summer Course 2024 The DAAD is a joint
Istanbul Aydin University (IAU) Turkey Presents “Delightful Antalya Istanbul Winter School 2024″ This winter break Delightful Antalya &
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com