Dear ITS Students,
Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT) Japan are proudly presents “Global Project Based Learning (GPBL) 2019 at SIT Japan”. This program will be held on 11-21 December 2019.
GPBL is 10 days course based on Project. All through the project, students are expected not only to make a plan but also make a design, implementation and a fieldwork with the themes of ecology, energy, eco-tourism, community development, service, mobility, welfare and medical system, disaster prevention, multi-languange communication, user experience, innovation, education system, global leadership & others. Please check at GPBL orientation file from previous GPBL to get insight about this program All About GPBL
or you may check through this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_R4KiRqEc
or GPBL 2018 at ITS Indonesia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJnN9j97FE
Number of participants: 80 students including 40 from overseas and 40 from Japan
Date: Wednesday, December 11 through Saturday, December 21 11 days 10 nights
Place: SIT Omiya Campus, Saitama Pref.
Accommodation: Hotel Metropolitan Saitama-Shintoshin, Hotel Sunvalley Nasu (Participants must stay at the appointed hotel and will be basically accommodated in Twin Room)
Field trip: Nasu, Tochigi Pref.
Please check the link below for the schedule
The selected participants must responsible with all expeneses
Estimated expenses: About JPY 135,000 (The accommodation fee for Saitama-Shintoshin is about 78,000JPN) Estimated expenses include: session fee, all accommodation fee, round-trip transportation fee from Hotel Metropolitan Saitama Shintoshin to Omiya campus, round-trip transportation fee on the field trip, and general meals for lunch and supper during your stay. Please note that the amount is just rough estimation and especially the fee for the meals depends on how you spend. You also need to responsible with your round trip airfare, visa & travel insurance
However, SIT will provide JASSO scholarship for 3 ITS Students. The selected ITS students will get JPY80,000 /student.
This program only open for ITS Students with criteria below :
– D3 ITS students all departments only for batch 2017
– D4 & S1 ITS Students all departments only for batch 2016 & 2017
– Alumni of Previous GPBL at KMUTT, GPBL at SIT & GPBL at SUT are not allowed to apply this program
– Have a good english (oral & written)
– GPA min 3.00
For ITS students who are interested to join this program, please prepare the documents below :
– CV (max 2 pages)
– Official Academic Transcript in English Version (the latest one)
– Scanned Passport Page Information (minimum 1 year valid)
– Scanned of Valid English Proficiency Certificate. You can use TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL (Valid means your TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL certificate is no longer than 2 years from your test date. Your TOEFL/EFL must valid at least minimum until September 2019). TOEFL/EFL with minimum score 477
– Statement of Enrollment
– Scanned of ID students
– The latest formal portrait photo with white background
-Statement Letter (please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-short-program )
– Scanned of Parents letter support (the letter must signed by your parents and the letter must mention about the awareness of your parents about this program. Please also mention that your parents support you for the financial and other things if you are accepted in this program)
– Choose one of the study case that you would like to solved in Surabaya and fill it into TnT ( Think & Talk ) form in here. In the end, you must give project solution from your proposal case.
The topics on priority 1 and priority 2 must different and please make sure that your form only maximum one page
Please submit all of your documents (softcopy and in PDF Format) through Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with format subject Apply_GPBL2019SIT_Name_NRP.
Here’s the timeline for selection of this program :
– Deadline applications: August 8, 2019 (maximum on 16.00 WIB)
– Announcement applicants for selections part : August 10/11, 2019
– Selection Process part 1 (Interview, Project Planning, FGD, Internal review ) : 13-18 August 2019 ( the selection will be held several days during this period)
– Selection Process part 2 (Final Presentation) : between 20-22 August 2019
Please kindly note, The applicants must attend all the selection process & there is no online selections. The type of selection will be announced on the spot or will inform later through email.
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (ASK)GPBL2019_SIT
Dear ITS students, State University of New York is currently open application for Short-Term Courses 2024-2025 at the Albany
Dear ITS Students, NOW OPEN Call for Scholarship Application: DAAD University Summer Course 2024 The DAAD is a joint
Istanbul Aydin University (IAU) Turkey Presents “Delightful Antalya Istanbul Winter School 2024″ This winter break Delightful Antalya &
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org