Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (27th March – 6th August 2023) is open. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance. The students also need to check entry regulations from Malaysian Government
You may check everything about Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) including accommodation, living expenses, terms etc at this link https://www.ukm.my/pha/exchange/#inbound-student
You may check the available courses at this link https://www.ukm.my/pha/etc/
Please kindly note that ITS Students can only choose from list in semester 1 and take at one Faculty only
You need also the check the Quarantine SOP at this file: Malaysia Quarantine SOP
The program will be start on 27th March 2023 and will be finished on 6th August 2023 (final exam)
Please note that Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) use Letter Grading System. Highest grade is A which is equivalent with 4.00 and the lowest grade is E which is equivalent with 0.00.
This program are open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2020, 2021 and also S2 all batch
1. Visa Approval Letter (e-VAL): MYR 500 – MYR 1.200(Excluding bank charges).
2. Pre-medical check-up: Depending on home appointed clinics.
3. Single Entry Visa (SEV): Depending on Malaysian Embassy / Consulate at home country.
1. Admission fee: • MYR 390 (Undergraduate), MYR 840 (Postgraduate).
2. Tuition fee: As stated on the offer letter.
• Tuition fees exemption for exchange students from partner universities.
• Student from non-partner universities should pay full tuition fee with estimation of MYR 2750-MYR 5000 per semester.
3. Accommodation in campus:
• Single room: MYR 680 monthly.
• Twin sharing room: MYR 490 monthly.
(Student is required to pay a 1+1 rental deposit upon enrolment at the residential college). Application form at http://www.ukm.my/pha/wp- content/uploads/2021/04/Application-for-UKM- Residential- Collage.pdf
4. Residential Access Card MYR 5
5. Visa stamping for Student Pass (Multiple Entry Visa): MYR 18.
1. Post-medical screening for Student Pass (Multiple Entry Visa): MYR 250±.
2. Visa stamping for Student Pass (Multiple Entry Visa): MYR 18.
3. Food: MYR 5 – MYR 15 per meal.
4. Academic (Book etc.): MYR 500 per semester.
5. Personal: MYR 350 – MYR 500 per semester
Arrival in UKM
1. Students are advised to arrive in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia three (3) days before the date of registration.
2. UKM Global will arrange for airport pickup service only on 24th March 2023 (Friday).
3. The nearest airport from UKM Bangi campus is KLIA and KLIA2 terminal.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
We will not process the incomplete application or late submission of the application
For ITS Students who interested to join this program please kindly submit your application through this form https://its.id/studyabroadITS . All of your documents must be in PDF and collected in 1 (one) .zip/.rar file. If you have finished and submitted your Study Abroad Application form, YOU HAVE TO SEND email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you have filled out the Study Abroad Application Form and submit it. Please use this subject: “Confirmation Study Abroad Application_SpringUKM_NAME_NRP”. The submission deadline extended until 26 December ( 23.59 WIB). The Interview Session will be held on 28 December 2022.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UKM
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (27th
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com