Dankook University, South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester 2023 (March – June 2023 ) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their dormitory, learning materials and living expenses in Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, Visa & Travel Insurance. Studens also need to check the entry regulation from Korea Government
Information about exchange in CAU: https://www.dankook.ac.kr/web/international/overview1
This program is open for ITS Students (D4/S1) batch 2020 & 2021 from the department related. (The students to need to check the available courses first)
The english courses will be available soon, however you may check the previous list as your reference (please refer to the Spring 2022 only) –> https://www.dankook.ac.kr/web/international/courses-in-english ITS Students only allowed to take courses that will be delivered in English.
(please kindly note that students only can take courses from one department). The fix courses for Spring 2023 will be available on end of Ferbruary 2023
Please kindly note that ITS students must take and transfer maximum credit opportunity. However, the students can take 12 – 19 credits including Korean Languange class. The students are not allowed to re-take courses that you’ve taken during your study in ITS. ITS Students are only allowed to take courses in Jukjeon Campus
You may check about the accommodation in Dankook University through this link http://www.dankook.ac.kr/en/web/international/j
· All incoming exchange students are required to live on campus.
· Students will be automatically placed in a double-occupancy room at the on-campus dormitory, Woongbi Hall, without
going through an additional application process.
· Each room is furnished with 2 single beds, bedding, desks, chairs, wardrobes, a telephone, internet connection, and a private
bathroom. A variety of facilities are also available for students’ convenience such as a coin operated laundry room, restaurant,
fitness center, convenience store, etc.
Price: 1 Semester/ 4 months: 1,600,000 won (≒1,400 USD)
Estimated Living Cost (may vary depend on lifestyle)
Quarantine (Unknown) 700,000 won for 7 days
On-campus Accommodation 1,500,000 won for 4 months
Meals & Personal Expenses *2,000,000 won for 4 months
Health Insurance *300,000 won for 4 months
Books & Supplies *100,000 won
In regards to food and living cost in Korea, we recommend you to do some research on your own as it varies depending on personal lifestyle. But here are some examples of what things cost:
· Restaurant : 3,000~7,000 won (on-campus) / 7,000~15,000 won (off-campus)
· Public Transportation to Seoul : approx. 2,400 won (one way)
· A bottle of water : 1,000 won
· Starbucks tall size Americano : 4,100 won
· McDonald’s Big Mac set : 6,400 won
· Bread or buns in a bakery : 2,000~5,000won
· Movie at theater : 9,000won (varies depending on time/date)
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Study Plan Form Please mentioned in which department that you would like to do exchange program.
3. One original Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5.. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid minimum one year)
6. Valid English proficiency level certificate (original). Applicants can submit either TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL certificate. You can submit TOEFL/EFL who longer than 2 years. Please note that the score is minimum equal to TOEFL/EFL 477. Score screenshoot EFL from web UPT Bahasa, TOEFL Dirpendik or TOEFL Prediction are not acceptable.
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter & Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signature from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section. You may also attach approval communication by Head of your dept as the replacement of statement letter
9. Health Record & Insurance (you can submit it later)
10. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_Dankook_Name_NRP maximum on 21 October 2022 ( 16.00 WIB). The Interview Session will be held on 23 October 2022 around 16.00 WIB. If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Dankook
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com