IPSA France would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester (Intake February – May 2023) is open. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in France including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, Visa& Travel Insurance. Students also need to check the entry regulations from France Government.
Cost estimates per month (in Euro) For exchange students:
For reference only
For more information, please head to this link: https://www.ipsa.fr/en/student-life/pratical-information/
This program are open for ITS Students S1 batch 2020, 2021 and also S2 batch 2021
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. CV (maximum 2 pages)
2. One original applicant’s University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 3.0 (out of 4.0)
3. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid min one year)
4. Certificate of English Proficiency Test (TOEFL/EFL UPT Bahasa) score min 500, IELTS min 6,0 or French Proficiency test min B2. You can use TOEFL Prediction but score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa is not acceptable. IUP Students can replace with letter from Dept that you are IUP students and follow all the academic process in english
7. Two recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. . Learning Agreement, There are two types of learning agreement ITS version (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) For this file must signed by applicants and advisor/Head of Dept.
10 .Certificate of GCW Non Degree, GCW IUP Basic, GCW IUP Advanced (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for S1 only).
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_IPSA_Name_NRP maximum on 11 October 2022 ( 13.00 WIB). Interview selection will be held on 13 October 2022
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_IPSA
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org