Dear ITS Students,
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Spring Semester 2023 (January 2023 – May 2023) has been opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, independent quarantine, dorms and living expenses in Thailand including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa & Travel Insurance.
Please find more about SIIT at this link http://www2.siit.tu.ac.th/crd/
Introduction about Thailand and SIIT: https://youtu.be/mBUnbJ1TA4Y https://youtu.be/Hm4-c_d3y-4
Please kindly check the regulations as well at this link: http://sa.siit.tu.ac.th/page/index_reg.php
Please kindly check the travel regulations file: Travel Regulations
This program are open for ITS students Diploma/S1 batch 2019 (only if they can make sure they are able to graduate on time), 2020, 2021 and also S2 who already completed min 1 semester
Please kindly note that ITS Students Diploma/S1 must take & transfer maximum credit transfer opportunity
Please kindly check the course ,list in this link (Please kindly refer to 2nd Semester sheet) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KajMLEON_zTAbPzwqvM7XPbJmsIGHZ8-3Lg4aM6bqwg/edit#gid=1845440087
Please also note that SIIT cannot guarantee that you will get all of the classes based your request. All students will receive the course schedule at least 2 weeks before the semester begins. Once students receive the course schedule, students can design their course schedule before arrival. Another things, this exchange program might be suspended due to Covid 19 situation.
– SIIT has two campuses. One is located on the Rangsit Campus of Thammasat University (main campus), and the other is on the Bangkadi campus, which is about 20 minutes from Rangsit.
Courses offered at Rangsit: CE, ChE, ME, IE, LSCSE programs (GTSxxx, TUxxx, ELxxx, CESxxx, CHExxx, MESxxx, IESxxx, SExxx, ETxxx)
Courses offered at Bangkadi: IT, EC, CPE, MT, and EM programs (ITSxxx, ECSxxx, CSSxxx, and MTSxxx)
Note: SIIT provides free shuttle buses and vans between the campuses for all students.
Regulations of SIIT – Thammasat University
– Exchange students must agree to attend classes for not less than 80 percent of the total class periods throughout a semester. If student’s attendance is less than 80 percent, the student may not be allowed to take the final examination of that course.
– Exchange students are not allowed to take makeup/earlier examinations. Students have to attend regular examinations.
Exchange students who have been accepted to study at SIIT are requested to inform SIIT of their arrival date at least 1 month in advance, in order to process the reservation of dormitory nearby the campus
Estimation of Living Cost
Estimate cost of living at SIIT (Approximately)
Housing: 5,000 – 12,000 Baht/month
Meal: 100-150 Baht/day 3,000-4,500 Baht/month
– Taxi start from 35 Baht (from downtown to the campus is about 300-400 Baht)
– Minivan 30-50 Baht/round (downtown – campus)
– Bus 10-45 Baht (depends on the distance)
**Students need to prepare approximately around 15,000 Baht/month
Important information that an applicant should acknowledge before sending an application.
1. Please keep in mind that travel restrictions are updated every 2-4 weeks. Please contact the Thai Royal Embassy in your country for information on the Non-immigrant ED visa and other documents required to travel to Thailand.
2. All expenses for entering and staying in Thailand, such as a plane ticket, visa application, medical certificates, and health insurance (covering your entire stay in Thailand), must be borne solely by the student. SIIT will not be responsible for any expenses that students have paid if they are unable to enter Thailand for any reason.
3. Upon arrival, all students are required to self-isolate for an additional 7 days at their residences. During the self-isolation period, students are not permitted to visit SIIT campuses. If students are required to quarantine at the hotel upon arrival, they must self-isolate for an additional 7 days at their residences, once the quarantine period is over.
4. We are unable to confirm whether the first semester’s classes will be held online or on campus. It is determined by the COVID-19 situation.
Here the documents required:
1. Complete of Application Form –> here
2. Motivation Letter (One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
3. Regulation for Student Exchange Program ((only the first page with student’s signature is required to be submitted )) –> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-v1mDpnOrnFzOlQEXGjstxduPsi2JqZ/view
5. Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
6. The latest of English Proficiency Test Score. You can use TOEFL PBT/IBT, IELTS or EFL with the minimum score (TOEFL/EFL) is 477. screenshoot of your EFL score from UPT Bahasa Website or TOEFL Prediction are not acceptable
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (valid minimum until one year prior to the starting date)
9. Statement Letter ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
10. Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please fill the section Coordinator Department at Home Univ with signature, stamp and name your Head of Department. Please leave it blank at institutional coordinator.
11. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C), GCW IUP Basic, GCW IUP Advanced, or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (S2 Applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission.ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (soft copy in PDF Format) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject: StudentExchange_SIIT_Name_NRP maximum on 11 October 2022 (16.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on 12 October 2022.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ASK_StudentExchange_SIIT
INSA RENNES France would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester (Intake
University Brunei Darussalam (UBD) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Intake
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org