King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand, would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester 2023 (Intake January – May 2023) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Thailand including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees & Insurance. Students also need to check the entry regulations from Thailand
The information on a semester program; programs of study, courses available, course descriptions, students’ qualifications, and so on is available at (please click Inbound Exchange Students Section) https://www.kmutt.ac.th/internationalization/mobility-program/exchange-programs/
You may find the programs that available for student exchange here
Course selection requirement: For exchange students who apply for the Faculty of Engineering, they are required to enroll at least 3 courses from the department they belongs to.
In addition, facts & figures about KMUTT are available at https://www.kmutt.ac.th/en/about-kmutt/
KMUTT Heliconia House (On-campus housing: a hotel service based) https://heliconiahouse.kmutt.ac.th/
About USD 500+ per month excl. electricity and water supply.
List of accommodation can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ mgtekcx4avvv6ly/ACCOMMODATION_KMUTT.pdf?dl=0
About USD 200+ per month excl. deposit (varies depending upon a type of housing and consumption on electricity and water supply).
Note: Due to limited space, not all requests for dormitories or housing will be guaranteed.
This program open for ITS students with criteria below:
– Diploma & S1 batch 2020, 2021
– S2 who already completed minimum 1 semester
– Have a good english (oral & written)
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Complete KMUTT Incoming Exchange Application Form with photograph (size : 1 inch )
2. Learning Agreement ( Please download from here New-KMUTT Learning Agreement). Please kindly fill advisor section your propose course at Table A and completed with the signature Head of Department / Coordinator academic at Home University section. Please leave it blank at all of Part B section. Please also fill the learning agreement from ITS in this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version with minimum GPA 3,00
4. A Valid Certificate of English Proficiency Test (You can use TOEFL/EFL UPT Bahasa with minimum Score is 500, or IBT/IELTS who equal with TOEFL 500). screenshoot of your EFL score from UPT Bahasa Website or TOEFL Prediction are not acceptable
5. A medical certiﬁcate or a recommendation letter from a doctor or an authorized medical specialist certifying that you are physically and mentally able to take the course and/ or are in good health (compulsory in English). You can submit this form after got notifications from ITS GE that you are passed the ITS GE internal selections.
6. Scanned Passport with validity minimum one year prior to the starting date of the program
7. One recommendation letter from Department
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
9. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (S2 Applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission.ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_KMUTT_Name_NRP maximum on 30 September 2022 (13.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on 3 October 2022.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_KMUTT
Dankook University, South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Chung Ang University (CAU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for Spring
Dear ITS Student, National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org