Chonnam National University (JNU), South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2023 (March – June 2023) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their independent quarantine, learning materials and other living expenses in Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, Dorm, Visa & Travel Insurance. Students also need to check the entry regulations from Korea Government
This program is open for ITS Students (D4/S1) batch 2019 & 2020 from the department related.
(The students to need to check the available courses first). ITS Global Engagement will select 2 ITS Students will got AIMS scholarship for the students who choose engineering or AI Converge department.AIMS. Scholarship will cover dormitory & meals plan only during the semester. The other students also can join this program without AIMS scholarship
List dept in Chonnam National Univ who can received AIMS scholarship. AIMS required students major in ITS must match with dept in Chonnam
The english courses will be available soon, however you may check the previous list as your referrence (please refer to the 2022 spring only) –>
Please kindly note that ITS students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS (credit in ITS). However, the students can take up to 18 credits. The students are not allowed to repeat the courses (take the course that you’ve taken during your study in ITS). The course list of spring 2023 semester will be available late Jan 2023. Once the list is finalized and released from our office of academic affairs, I will send it to the students directly. Undergraduate students can select up to 6 courses (1 course, 3 credits, total 18 credits) and graduate students 3 courses (1 course, 3 credits, total 9 credits).
Housing/Meal Plan Information
Please also kindly note that the accepted students must chek and update regulations to enter Korea. Please make sure you understand about all protocol and visa requirement from Korean Governmrnt
You may check about the Chonnam National University through this link http://international.jnu.ac.kr
The exchange students are compulsory to stay at campus dormitory
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. One page study plan (TNR 12, Margin 3,3,3,3) .Please mentioned in which department that you would like to do exchange program.
3. Original Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5.. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid minimum one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Certificate Test Score (original). TOEFL/EFL/TEFL/TOEFL ITP ( min 477) or you can use IELTS/IBT (Screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa/TOEFL Prediction are not acceptable), IUP students can replace it with statement letter from the Dept that you are IUP students and have followed all the academic activities in English.
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter & Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signature from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
10. Photo with your white background
11. A bank statement in student’s name that contains at least US$5,000 per semester & Health record (you can submit it after pass internal screenings)
12. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program)
13. Letter permission from your final project supervisor and head of dept that they allow you to join this exchange program (batch 2019 only)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Ade/Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_Chonnam_Name_NRP maximum on 17 October 2022 ( 16.00 WIB). The Interview Session will be held on 19 October around 16.00 – 18.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade/Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Chonnam
Dankook University, South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Chung Ang University (CAU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for Spring
Dear ITS Student, National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com