Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (Intake October 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance. The students also need to check entry regulations from Malaysian Government
You may check everything about Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) including accommodation, living expenses, terms etc at this link https://www.ukm.my/pha/exchange/
You may check the available courses at this link www.ukm.my/pha/etc
Please kindly note that ITS Students can only choose from list in semester 1 and take at one Faculty only
You need also the check the Quarantine SOP at this file: Malaysia Quarantine SOP
The program will be start on October 7, 2022 and will be finished on February 26, 2023 (final exam)
Please note that Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) use Letter Grading System. Highest grade is A which is equivalent with 4.00 and the lowest grade is E which is equivalent with 0.00.
This program are open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2019 & 2020 and also S2 all batch
1. Visa Approval Letter (e-VAL): MYR 500 – MYR 900 (Excluding bank charges).
2. Pre-medical check-up: Depending on home appointed clinics.
3. Single Entry Visa (SEV): Depending on Malaysian Embassy / Consulate at home country.
4. Quarantine and COVID-19 test: MYR 1,550 (7 days)
1. Admission fee: • MYR 390 (Undergraduate), MYR 840 (Postgraduate).
2. Tuition fee: As stated on the offer letter.
• Tuition fees exemption for exchange students from partner universities.
• Student from non-partner universities should pay full tuition fee with estimation of MYR 2750-MYR 5000 per semester.
3. Accommodation in campus:
• Single room: MYR 680 monthly.
• Twin sharing room: MYR 490 monthly.
(Student is required to pay a 1+1 rental deposit upon enrolment at the residential college). Application form at http://www.ukm.my/pha/wp- content/uploads/2021/04/Application-for-UKM- Residential- Collage.pdf
4. Residential Access Card MYR 5
5. Visa stamping for Student Pass (Multiple Entry Visa): MYR 18.
1. Food: MYR 5 – MYR 15 per meal
2. Academic (Book etc.): MYR 500 per semester.
3. Personal: MYR 350 – MYR 500 per semester
4. Post-medical screening: RM50-RM250
5. College activity fee: RM50 (for student who stay on- campus)
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format ) to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_UKM_Name_NRP maximum on July 8, 2022 ( 14.00 WIB). the interview selection will be held on July 11, 2022 around 15.00 – 17.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UKM
Dankook University, South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Chung Ang University (CAU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for Spring
Dear ITS Student, National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com