Rennes School of Business, France would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Fall semester (Intake September-End December 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in France including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, Visa& Travel Insurance. Students also need to check the entry regulations from France Government.
Please have a look at this video
Please note that students can only join ONE programme (choosing courses from different programmes is not possible).
You may check the factsheet here, and the brochure here
Additional information :Rennes SB’s latest information related to COVID-19Campus France travel information
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. CV (maximum 2 pages)
2. One original applicant’s University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 3.0 (out of 4.0)
3. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid min one year)
4. One passport sized photo
5. Certificate of English Proficiency Test TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS. Screenshot of UPT Bahasa English Proficiency Test result on Website, won’t be accepted.
6. Letter of Motivation
7. Two recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. . Learning Agreement, There are two types of learning agreement and you must submit both :
in sending university section later will be filled by ITS Global Engagement
– Learning Agreement ITS version (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
For this file must signed by applicants and advisor/Head of Dept.
10 .Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for S1 only)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_RSBFall_Name_NRP maximum on 10 May 2022 ( 09.00 WIB). Interview selection will be held on 10 May 2022 (13.00)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_RSBFall
Tohoku University Japan would like to inform you that the registration for Student Exchange Program application for Spring Semester
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org