This is a wonderful opportunity for undergraduate engineering students who are willing to broaden their horizons and study overseas.Kasetsart University Thailand is providing the chance for overseas students to study at their place on a scholarship.
This program will begin on 9 August to 20 December 2022
The selected students will get OSSPAS Scholarship to join this student exchange program with detail tuition fee waiver, university dormitory (2 persons/room), the monthly allowance while studying one semester ( Maximum total limit is not over THB34,000) and The Entry Scheme into Thailand expense (actual expense not more than THB 5,000). You need to bear the other fees such as round trip ticket, insurance fee, and others.
Final decision will be made by Kasetsart University based on ITS recommendation.
Please kindly check this file for information about Kasetsart University –>KU Handbook
The requirement of this program are :
1. ITS Students (Diploma & S1) batch 2019 & 2020
2. The GPA min 3,00
3. Have a good english ( written & oral )
4. Must do transfer credit after comeback from this program
You may check the list of courses in here:
(students can contact the Faculty related if you wouldl like to ask the detail for each course, you can get the contact of each program/Faculty at https://www.ku.ac.th/en/program-coordinator-contact )
ITS Students must took & transfer minimum 12 SKS.
Please kindly refer to this file for the grading system: KU grading system
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
2. Official academic transcript in English (minimum GPA 3,00 out of 4,00) –> please make sure get signed by Directorate of Education (QR code or E-signature)
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/EFL/IELTS/IBT Certificate Score (Score min. 500) Certificate. You can’t use screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa, TOEFL Dirpendik or TOEFL prediction. Please make sure that your certificate is valid (no longer than 2 years from test date)
5. Scanned of passport information page (with minimum validity at least one year from July 2022)
6. Study plan (please include your major, explain academic goals for studying abroad and why you choose exchange program in Kasetsart University)
7. Certificate of enrollment (please make sure get signed by Directorate of Education (QR code or E-signature) )
8. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program)
The incomplete application will not processed by Mobility Team.
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu/Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_KasetsartUniv_Name__NRP maximum on 11 May 2022 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session on 12 May between 16.00 – 19.00 WIB by zoom app
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu/Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_KasetsartUniv
Dear ITS Student, National Central University (NCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for a semester
Yokohama National University, Japan would like to inform you that the registration for Student Exchange Program application for Spring
Chonnam National University (JNU), South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com