EPITECH: Paris Graduate School of Digital Innovation France would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Fall semester 2022 (Intake September 2022 – Jan 2023) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, independent quarantine, dorms and living expenses in France including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance
Please find information about this university at this link: www.epitech.eu
ITS student must apply for a long-stay visa before arriving in France. They must check the process with the consular authorities in their home countries: requirements may depend upon country-specific agreements and are subject to change.
Basic documents required for a visa application are:
• a valid passport
• purpose of stay statement (acceptance letter)
• a local address in France.
How to get a visa?
• Students have to check a Campus France office should visit their website in order to know the steps that you should follow (Section “Prepare your Stay, Obtaining a visa”)
Upon arrival in France and according to the student’s immigration status, there may be several
remaining steps to obtain a residence permit (such as the registration at the OFII – the French
government Organization in charge of Immigration and Integration).
Food (grocery bill): 130€
Transportation: 342€ for an annual student pass or 75€ per month (anywhere in metropolitan
Costs are approximate and will ultimately depend on the lifestyle of each student. Students can reference Numbeo for detailed information and cost of living comparisons for different cities in France and Europe, depending on their Epitech campus of choice. More resources are available on the Campus France website.
Epitech is partner with some off-campus residences. The nearest one is Kley Gentilly. More details are available on International students guide which will be sent to students with admission letter.
You may check the course catalogue in this file: EPITECH Course Catalogue
ITS students are compulsory to do take and transfer credit min 10 SKS
This program is opened for ITS students Diploma & S1 batch 2020 & 2019 and S2 All Batch
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. CV (maximum 2 pages)
2. One original applicant’s University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 3.0 (out of 4.0)
3. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid min one year)
4. Valid certificate of English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/TEFL/EFL from UPT Bahasa min 500 or IELTS 5,5/TOEIC 600. You can’t use TOEFL prediction/score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa
5. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
6. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) For this file must signed by applicants and advisor/Head of Dept.
7. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program) / R2SEP certificate for S2 Applicants
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_EPITECH_Fall22_Name_NRP maximum on 1 April 2022 ( 16.00 WIB). The Interview selection will be held on 3 April 2022
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_EPITECH
Dear ITS Students, Pohang University of Science & Technology (POSTECH) South Korea would like to inform you that the
Dear ITS Students, Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) Canada would like to inform you that the registration for
Dear ITS Students, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) Canada would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org