Dear ITS 2022 graduates,
We are pleased to inform you that XJTU Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 program is now open. We would like to invite our outstanding 2022 graduates to join XJTU for master or PhD study in September, 2022.
Scholarship type will be one of the following two scholarships:
1. Chinese Government Scholarship (around 88800 RMB per person per year): free tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, monthly living allowance (3000 RMB for master, 3500 RMB for PhD)
2. XJTU-Xi’an City Government Belt & Road Scholarship/XJTU SIYUAN International Student Scholarship (around 88000 RMB per person per year, cost of accommodation and medical insurance are added into monthly living allowance): free tuition, monthly living allowance (3500 RMB for master, 4500 RMB for PhD)
During the admission selection, all the candidates will be waived of their application fee and given prior consideration by XJTU admission committee.
All the candidates are supposed to meet the following basic requirements:
1. Non-Chinese citizen, be in good health both mentally and physically.
2. Age and degree: be under the age of 35 with a bachelor degree for master candidate; be under the age of 40 with a master degree for PhD candidate. Those who are expected to graduate from your university and to get their degree before August 31,2022 can also be recommended. They can use the hope certificate to submit application. Usually, this hope certificate is issued by the school on which it certifies that it is their last year of schooling and is hopefully to get their degree before August 31,2022.
3. Language: score 180 and above in HSK band 5 test for Chinese taught program; score 6.5 in IELTS or 90 in TOEFL for English taught program.
4. Grade: recommended candidate’s GPA should be 3.5 (out of 4) and above.
Once the candidates are confirmed, all candidates are supposed to follow the steps to complete your application to XJTU:
1. Check detailed application information from website Scholarships Programs for Postgraduate Studies 2022
2. Log in to our online application system and complete your online application XJTU online application system (http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login)
3. Add the name of your university in the recommendation institute column in our application system.
4. please kindly report your data to ITS Global Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with contain name, former department in ITS, applied major, application number generated by our application system of the candidates with scanned of your Academic Transcript, Please kindly do register and report your data to ITS Global Engagement maximum on 14 March 2022
for more information from the guide book click here
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya does not stop making breakthrough programs or innovation programs to improve ITS reputation
Dear Colleagues, Department of Statistics, F-Scientics ITS, proudly presents: Online International Seminar on World Class Professor Program with
What is GPBL? Department of Mathematics-ITS collaborating with Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT) Japan proudly presents “Global Project
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org