Dear ITS Student,
Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen, Netherland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for autumn semester (Intake September 1, 2022 – February 1, 2023) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Netherland including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, Visa & Travel Insurance. Students are compulsory to check the entry regulation of Netherlands
Hanze UAS is closely monitoring the situation around COVID-19. Please note that changing regulations from Netherlands government could limit our options in delivering face-to-face education.
Check out the Hanze corona website for the latest developments at Hanze and how its affect on your study. Please read the measures taken by government for the most up to date information and restrictions in the Netherlands.
Before travelling to Groningen please check the latest requirements and procedures regarding travel to the Netherlands and possible quarantine obligations. Check out how you can best travel to Groningen.
For more information check out our housing page and the housing page of the city of Groningen, At Home in Groningen. Students need to find a room themselves, but can contact Team Housing for advice, questions or problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you are fully insured for your time abroad. Team Immigration will take out insurance for Non EU
Team Immigration will invite accepted non EU students to the Immigration day in order to issue permits. It is important for students to attend.
ITS students can check programme specific questions (transcript of records, course information, learning agreements) will be dealt with by the departmental/international coordinator of the Hanze School. You can find their details when you click on the applicable exchange programme link. Please check only with AS code. Please also note that ITS students only can apply at Institute of Future Environments.
Please kindly note that ITS students must take & transfer minimum 10 SKS
You may use this file to check the ECTS grading https://www.hanze.nl/eng/organisation/international-affairs/ects-grading-tables
Please check the living cost in this link https://www.hanze.nl/eng/study-at-hanze/studying-in-the-netherlands/cost-living-dutch-bank-account
This program open for ITS Students with criteria below:
– Diploma/S1 batch 2020, 2019
– S2 all batch
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. CV ( recommend to use Europass CV type, please googling it)
2. Motivation letter (One page of A4 using Arial 11 and margin 3,3,3 3)
3. 1 (one) original applicant’s university transcript in English
4. Learning agreement. Applicants must submit two types of learning agreement, which are as follows :
– Learning Agreement Hanze version ( Hanze UAS Learning Agreement)
The “Sending University” section must be filled by Head of Dept
– Learning Agreement ITS version (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
The document must be signed by the applicant and the advisor/Head of applicant’s department
You may left it blank in institutional coordinator
5. Valid English proficiency test certificate (original). Applicant may use TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL/TEFL The minimum score must equal with TOEFL/EFL 477. (You can use EFL minimum 477, score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa is not acceptable, test prediction is not acceptable as well )
6. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid minimum one year)
7. 1 (one) recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement letter (statement letter can be downloaded from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested to apply this program, please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_Hanze_Autumn22_Name_NRP maximum on 8 May 2022 (13.00 WIB). The interview will be held on 10 May 2022 (specific time TBA).
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Hanze
Dear ITS Students, Student exchange program of Faculty/Graduate School of Maritime Sciences, Kobe University has been opened. The current
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (Intake
Shibaura Insitute of Technology (SIT) Japan opens a virtual student exchange program for Fall Semester 2022 intake Sep 24
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org