Dear ITS Student,
National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Fall semester 2022 (September 2022– January 2023) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. The selected participants also will have a chances to get stipend. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees & Insurance
There are two type of student exchange
You can find information about student exchange & NCHU facts in this link http://www.oia.nchu.edu.tw/index.php/en/
Students need to pay for fees required for living in NCHU dormitory per semester (about 5 months): Basic fees for one semester, including electricity, public cleaning, etc. around NT$15,000/Male Dormitory (US$500) and NT$13,000/Female Dormitory (US$430).
* Please notice that Students will be located different dormitories every semester. The price we provide is for your reference. The Division of Student Housing Service will provide the updated prices.
Exchange students must have insurance while at NCHU. If you have overseas emergency medical insurance from your own country, please bring it with you (must be in English). If not, students must pay own insurance fee during
registration process. For more information, please visit HERE.
Information for International Students
For more information, you mac check the brochure of the program here or you may visit NCHU Office of International Affairs
(Home >Prospective Students)
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Biography (300-500 words)
2. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
3. Certificate of Enrollment
4. Valid Certificate of English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL minimum 477, score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa is not acceptable, test prediction is not acceptable as well )
5. Two recommendation letters from your lecturers
6. Study Plan (please indicate which dept that you are interested) / Research Plan (please indicate which lab that you are interested) –> max 2 pages, TNR 12 margin 3 3 3 3
7. Learning Agreement & Statement Letter (please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
8. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program, S2/S3 applicants are not compulsory to submit those documents since the academic activities for postgraduate level is quite different)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_NCHU_Fall22_Name__NRP maximum on 23 March 2022 (16.00WIB). The interview will be held on 25 March 2022.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_NCHU
Altınbas University, Istanbul, Turkey would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
University of Malaya (UM) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org