Dear ITS Students,
Hochschule Darmstadt Universityof Applied Sciences (Germany) invited ITS students to join “Summer University Program 2022 at Hochschule Darmstadt”.
This program is the International Summer University (ISU) Program 2022 at Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences on the topic of “In Transition to a Pure Green Energy Economy.” The program takes place from June 10 (arrival day) until July 02 (departure day), with four virtual sessions happening on May 23, May 30, June 6 and June 8. As you may know from our past summer courses, the ISU consists of an academic module (6 ECTS), a German language course (3 ECTS) and several cultural activities (day trips to Heidelberg and the Rhine River Valley, riding a solar draisine, hiking, retro-games-night, intercultural training, and many more). As an ISU 2022, highlight we will offer a 4-day academic excursion to Germany’s capital city Berlin.
Please kindly check this file for further details about course etc –> ISU2022Darmstadt_Syllabus
All other relevant information on the program can be found on our website: https://isu.h-da.de/
€1990 (Special price for ITS students €900 with limited slots) – including in the program fee: accommodation, seminar materials and company visits, all planned excursion and cultural activities, public transportation within the city of Darmstadt, insurances.
Please kindly note the selected participants must cover another expenses including airfare ticket, visa meals and other expenses. Students also need to pay attention with the entry regulations to enter Germany. The students must gather information by their own including the funding trip.
This program open for Diploma, Bachelor & Master students of ITS all batch. However, students need to make sure by yourself whether you are eligible to apply short visit to Germany especially related to vaccination.
For ITS students who are interested with this program, please prepare your documents below:
1. CV (including the photo and please make sure you mention birth date, dept in ITS, email and phone number)
2. The Latest Official Academic Transcript in english version
3. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/TEFL/EFL (EFL is TOEFL from web UPT Bahasa) min 477 or IELTS min 6,0 (score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa and TOEFL prediction are not acceptable)
4. Scanned of Valid Passport (valid minimum at least one year)
5. Short Motivation Letter in English.
The motivation letter should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
6. Statement Letter (Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-short-program )
7. Scanned of Parents letter support (the letter must signed by your parents and the letter must mention about the awareness of your parents about this program. Please also mention that your parents support you for the financial and other things if you are accepted in this program)
Please submit all of your documents (soft copy) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org (format email subject: Apply_ISU_Darmstadt_Name_NRP) maximum on 25 March 2022 (16.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on around 28 March 2022 around 16.00 – 20.00 WIB
We will not process the incomplete application or late submission application
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject (ASK)ISU_Darmstadt
Dear ITS students, State University of New York is currently open application for Short-Term Courses 2024-2025 at the Albany
Dear ITS Students, NOW OPEN Call for Scholarship Application: DAAD University Summer Course 2024 The DAAD is a joint
Istanbul Aydin University (IAU) Turkey Presents “Delightful Antalya Istanbul Winter School 2024″ This winter break Delightful Antalya &
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com