Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2022 (Feb – June 2022 Intake) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance. Please kindly note that the academic can’t be run into virtual one depends on covid-19 situation
This program is open for active ITS Students Diploma/S1 (batch 2019 & 2020) and also S2 who already completed 1 minimum semester.
You may check about University of Malaya at this link –> unikl.edu.my
The list courses you may check from this link https://www.unikl.edu.my/programs/by-specialisation/
ITS students is mandatory to take and transfer minimum 10 SKS (except for postgraduate students, you may took and transfer minimum 6 SKS). You can only take courses from one department only. You may can take up to 15 credits in UniKL.
You may check info about accommodation through this file: UniKL accommodation guideline
You may also check about visa requirements at https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application form
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2,75)
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Scanned of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid until one year)
6. The latest certificate of English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use certificate of TEFL/EFL UPT Bahasa ITS minimum 477). Please kindly note that screenshoot score from web UPT Bahasa and TOEFL prediction are not acceptable.
7. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator (Head of Dept) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
Please also submit with UniKL Version –> UniKL Learning Agreement
Please kindly clearly mention the name dept and which campus are you applying to.
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. Passport formal Photo with blue background
10. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (S2 Applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photo in JPEG format ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_UniKL_Name_NRP maximum on 8 November 2021 (16.00 WIB). The interview Selection will be held on 9 November 2021 around 15.00 – 20.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UniKL
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (27th
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com