Yuan Ze University (YZU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2022 (Feb – June 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2018, 2019 & 2020 and S2 who are completed min 1 semester.
You may check about this university at this link http://www.gao.yzu.edu.tw/en/modules/news/article.php?storyid=37
Several important information
All incoming students need to take a health examination upon arrival. If you have taken one when applying for your visa, please bring the results certified by our missionary office with you to be exempt from certain items.
Regarding the courses, you may check the link of courses at this link https://portal.yzu.edu.tw/cosSelect/Index.aspx?Lang=EN
please choose 1092 (2021 S) as the reference. Please choose “taught in english” to show all english courses. You need to select in Dept (not select college) to get complete information about the courses.
Please kindly note that ITS Students D4/S1 must take & transfer minimum 10 sks and you are not allowed to repeat the courses. You may also see the grading system at this file http://www.yzu.edu.tw/admin/so/files/regulations/c%20en/1-1.pdf
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
1. Application Form & Study Plan
2. Official academic transcript in english version
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/TEFL/EFL UPT Bahasa certificate (Score min. 500). You can’t use score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa / TOEFL Prediction
5. Scanned of passport information page (Valid at least one year)
6. Passport Size Photos. Taken within the last six months and against a white background.
7. One recommendation letter from your supervisor/advisor
8. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program, S2 applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photos in JPEG/PNG) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_YZU_Name__NRP maximum on Oct 25, 2021 ( 16.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on 26 Oct 2021 around 15.00 – 19.30 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_YZU
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com