Chung Ang University (CAU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for spring semester 2022 (Intake March – June 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, independent quarantine, dorms and living expenses in South Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Insurance. Students need to check the entry regulations from Korea Government
Please find more information about CAU at this link https://neweng.cau.ac.kr/index.do and https://cauexchange.blog/
You may check the list of course refer to this link (refer spring semester reference) –> CAU Course lists
Please kindly note that the fix course for fall 2021 will be available on late July/early August 2021
The following are the restrictions students should be aware of regarding course enrollment:
Students may take courses from different departments and colleges with certain restrictions. The following are the restrictions students should be aware of regarding course enrollment:
1. During the first course registration period, all other majors CANNOT enroll in business courses and art courses. Business majors can enroll in courses all majors, except art courses. This is due to high competition in the business department.
2. Only art majors can enroll in art courses during all three course registration periods. 3. Exchange students who would like to take courses in the School of Architecture and Building Science (College of Engineering): 1) Should be majoring in the similar major in their home universities 2) Should have taken the prerequisite courses if required by CAU 3) Home university has to be accredited for Architecture / Architectural Engineering. * If you enroll into courses incorrectly, you will be notified by email within 1-2 business days.
To find more detailed information on the course registration process and restrictions check out this blog post: https://cauexchange.blog/2018/04/17/chung-anguniversitys-course-registration-process/
Please kindly note that ITS Students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS
Living expenses (estimation)
Housing(Dorm) $1,300 , Meals $700, Transportation $600, Books and Supplies $200 & Personal Expenses $1,500 Total estimation is $4,300
All students who wish to live in the dormitory should apply through the online application page. We will send a link for the dormitory application to all students. The online application link will be sent in the middle of June. It is a first come, first serve basis. Make sure that you do not miss the application period and time since the dormitory application is very competitive
If a student wishes to live off-campus, they are required to find and obtain an accommodation themselves before coming to Korea. It is the sole responsibility of the student to communicate with the landlord. For your reference, we provide some off-campus housing information as below: Company Name Link Ziptoss (집토스) https://ziptoss.com (Korean) https://ziptoss.com/en (English) https://ziptoss.com/zh (Chinese) Nestpick (네스트픽) https://www.nestpick.com/seoul/ (English) * CAU is not affiliated with the above companies, and we do not guarantee anything about those residences.
To find more information about off-campus housing check out this blog post: https://cauexchange.blog/2019/03/29/off-campus-living-101-tips/
All exchange/visiting students need to be insured during their stay at CAU. We will send more detailed information about the insurance with the Offer Letter. It is mandatory to be covered by the insurance policy whose benefits match or exceed $10,000 USD throughout the study period. Students may purchase their insurance plan at their home country and submit the certificate (in English) upon arrival or purchase the insurance plan arranged by Office of International Affairs. Students are able to purchase very affordable insurance through CAU, which will also make claiming insurance much simpler (approximately $70 USD).
According to the Korean government’s policies, students will need to undergo 2 weeks of self-quarantine after their arrival in Korea. Also, they will need to take multiple COVID-19 tests and comply with all of the pandemic-related national/university guidelines. If they break the protocol, the worst-case scenario is that they may be deported from Korea according to regulations set by the Korean government.
This program is open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2018, 2019 & 2020
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Learning Agreement (Please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ). Please kindly fill dept coordinator with the signature Head of Department / Coordinator academic at your department. Please leave it blank at Institutional Coordinator (it will be done by ITS GE )
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. The English Proficiency Score Test Certificate ( You can use TOEFL/EFL from UPT Bahasa ITS with minimum Score is 477, or IBT 80, IELTS 5,5, Duo Linggo certificate test min 100 points) –> score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa & TOEFL Prediction announcement are not acceptable).
5. Financial Statement letter (You can submit it after pass internal selection from ITS GE, but you need to submit the original documents after upload the scanned version in the online system)
Official document provided by the bank. Other documents are not allowed. We recommend that your financial statement clearly states the USD equivalent of your bank balance
Financial Statement (Official document provided by the bank, the other documents are not available) For exchange student, more than 12,000 USD in balance for one year / 6,000 USD in balance for one semester)
* The required amount is subject to change according to the actual living cost every year. *
6. Scanned Passport Information Page with validity minimum 1 year from 1 March 2022
7. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
8. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program)
9. Valid Korean Proficiency Test Score (if any)
Please kindly note that the selected students also need to submit TB Test result. A TB (tuberculosis) Test result in English, taken within 2 weeks before a student’s move-in date to the dormitory is also required. Students must submit a scanned copy of the test to CAU. The test should include your name, hospital/clinic name, date of the test, and test results in English (if this is not possible, an English translation should be provided)
The incomplete application will not processed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_CAU_Name_NRP maximum on 26 October 2021 (13.00 WIB). The interview will be held online with zoom app on 27 October 2021 around 15.00 – 20.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_CAU
Tohoku University Japan would like to inform you that the registration for Student Exchange Program application for Spring Semester
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com