O.P Jindal Global University (JGU) India would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2022 (Feb – June 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in India including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance. Students also need to check the entry regulations from India Government
Please check this web for further info http://www.jgu.edu.in/
This program is open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2018, 2019 & 2020 and S2 all batch
Please take note that ITS Students must take & transfer minimum 10 SKS (S1) and you are not allowed to repeat the courses
All courses in JGU are availabe in english. You may check the detail syllabus at this link https://jgu.edu.in/undergraduate_program/
Living Expenses/Fee (accommodation, meals, campus facilities): Fee for all the amenities shall be INR 1,25,000/- that shall be payable via NEFT/RTGS mode of payment. University will provide on campus housing in the hostel to all exchange students. JGU has separate hostels for male and female students.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
2. Official academic transcript in English.
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/TEFL/EFL UPT Bahasa (Score min. 477) Certificate. You may use TOEFL IBT min 61/IELTS min 6.0/Duo Linggo Certificate min 100 points. You can’t use Screenshoot score from web UPT Bahasa or TOEFL Prediction.
5. Copy of passport information page (Valid at least one year)
6. Motivation letter (maximum 2 pages, TNR 11)
7. . Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program, S2 applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
The incomplete application will not proceed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_JGU_Name__NRP maximum on 19 Nov 2021 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session on 22 Nov 2021 around 14.00 – 17.30 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_JGU
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (27th
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com