National Central University (NCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for spring semester 2022 (14 Feb – 17 June 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. Students need to check the entry regulations from Taiwan Government
This program are open for ITS students with criteria below :
– Diploma / S1 batch 2018, 2019 & 2020
– S2 who already completed minimum 1 semesters
– S3 all batch
Please check the introduction about this university at this link http://www.oia.ncu.edu.tw
The courses reference at availabe at this link at this link https://cis.ncu.edu.tw/Course/main/news/announce
Please click “search for the course” (please refer to spring semester only). The fixed course will be availabe around Jan 2022. Diploma & S1 Students are compulsory to take and transfer min 10 SKS.
NCU on-campus dormitory has exceeded its capacity. All the exchange students are responsible to find off-campus accommodation and Office of International Affairs offers Buddy system to help international students to find the room outside the campus and adjust to the new environments.
Due to the lack of dormitory, all the exchange students should find other places to live near the campus. It costs around NT$4,000~6,000 per month. The related information of can be reached here: http://military.ncu.edu.tw/house/HousingInfo_Eng.html
NCU reuired medical insurance 3000 NTD for 1 semester; 6000-8000 NTD for 1 year. Students may waive this if they have other adequate health insurance from their country.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version (with minimum of GPA 2,75)
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Scanned ID Students
6. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid until one year)
7. Head Photo: it should be in JPEG file and followed by the passport photo standard
8. Scanned of Valid English Proficiency Certificate (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use TEFL/EFL with minimum score is 477) –> (screenshoot of TEFL/EFL score from UPT Bahasa Website or result email of prediction test are not acceptable)
9. Learning Agreement (please download from http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
10. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) or approval communication
11. Certificate health insurance at least for 6 months ( you can submit it later after passed ITS GE internal selections)
12. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (S2 & S3 applicants are not compulsory to submit this file)
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission.ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photo in JPEG format ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_NCU_Name_NRP maximum on 22 October 2021 (16.00 WIB). The interview session will be held on 25 October 2021 around 15.00 – 19.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_NCU
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com