Dear ITS students,
the School of Agro-Industry, in collaboration with the Global Relation Division (GRD), Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand, are calling for participants to join the Virtual Novel Technology for Food Production Course. This course will be taught by professors from the following universities:
1. Central Luzon State University/ The Philippines
2. IPB University (Institut Pertanian Bogor)/ Indonesia
3. Sebelas Maret University (UNS)/ Indonesia
4. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)/ Malaysia
5. Universityof Tsukuba (UT)/Japan
6. Mae Fah Luang University (MFU)/Thailand
In addition, the course is taught on weekends from 9-23 October 2021 from 10.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. (GMT+7/Thailand Time) via Zoom meeting platform.
This weekend course is open to all. So, if you are interested in the course, please fill in an online application form through this link maximum on 30 September 2021.
Please note that the E-Certificate will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
1. Know the principles of novel food processing techniques
2. Understand the novel food processing operation
3. Understand its application and effects on product properties and qualities
You can access the course schedule by clicking this link.
For more information, please contact:
– Course coordinator: Asst. Prof. Dr. NattayaKonsue, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Programme coordinator: Ms. Warunee Kaewbunraung, e-mail: email@example.com
Dear ITS Student, Chung-Ang University, South Korea has opened the registration for the International Winter Program 2023. The accepted
U.S. Embassy is pleased to invite candidates for the Study of the United States Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) is delighted to introduce the Thailand UMAP Micro Credential program (Phase2) which
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com