Chonnam National University (JNU), South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2021 (30 August – 18 December 2021 ) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. The selected students also will get AIMS Scholarship so the students will receive dormitory & meals plan during the semester. However the accepted students are responsible for their independent quarantine, learning materials and other living expenses in Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance.
This program is open for ITS Students (D4/S1) batch 2018 & 2019 from the department related. (The students to need to check the available courses first)
The english courses will be available soon, however you may check the previous list as your referrence (please refer to the 2020 fall only) –> http://international.jnu.ac.kr/user/indexSub.action?codyMenuSeq=19887&siteId=international&menuUIType=tab
Related to scholarship requirement, unfortunately ITS Students can only apply for Engineering/AI courses only.
Please kindly note that ITS students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS (credit in ITS). However, the students can take up to 18 credits. The students are not allowed to repeat the courses (take the course that you’ve taken during your study in ITS).
Housing/Meal Plan Information
Estimated Costs per month
Please also kindly note that the accepted students must arrive earlier and do self quarantine (14 Days) with the minimum fee is 100.000 KRW per day or you may check the regulations at Korea Embassy website
You may check about the Chonnam National University through this link http://international.jnu.ac.kr
The exchange students are compulsory to stay at campus dormitory
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. One page study plan (TNR 12, Margin 3,3,3,3) .Please mentioned in which department that you would like to do exchange program.
3. Original Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5.. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid minimum one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Certificate Test Score (original). TOEFL/EFL ( min 477) or you can use IELTS/IBT (Screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa/TOEFL Prediction are acceptable)
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter & Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signature from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section. You may also attach approval communication by Head of your dept as the replacement of statement letter
9. Health Record & Insurance (you can submit it later)
10. Passport Photo
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_JNU_Name_NRP maximum on 26 May 2021 ( 19.00 WIB). The Interview Session will be held on Thursday, 27 May 2021 (morning around 07.00 – 12.00 WIB)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_JNU
Altınbas University, Istanbul, Turkey would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
University of Malaya (UM) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org