This is a wonderful opportunity for undergraduate engineering students who are willing to broaden their horizons and study overseas.Kasetsart University Thailand is providing the chance for overseas students to study at their place on a scholarship.
This program will begin on 9 August to 20 December 2021
The selected students will get OSSPAS Scholarship to join this student exchange program with detail tuition fee waiver, university dormitory (2 persons/room), the monthly allowance while studying one semester ( Maximum total limit is not over THB34,000) and partial support of the alternative state quarantine (Maximum total limit is not over THB 15,000–depending on number of quarantine days 15-10-7). You need to bear the other fees such as round trip ticket, insurance fee, and others.
Final decision will be made by Kasetsart University based on ITS recommendation.
Please kindly check this file for information about Kasetsart University –> KU Handbook
The requirement of this program are :
1. ITS Students (Diploma & S1) batch 2018 & 2019 from Regular only
2. The GPA min 3,00
3. Have a good english ( written & oral )
4. Must do transfer credit after comeback from this program
You may check the list of courses in here:
(students can contact the Faculty related if you wouldl like to ask the detail for each course).
ITS Students must took & transfer minimum 12 SKS.
Please kindly refer to this file for the grading system: KU grading system
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
2. Official academic transcript in English (minimum GPA 3,00 out of 4,00) –> please make sure get signed by Directorate of Education (QR code or E-signature)
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/EFL/IELTS/IBT Certificate Score (Score min. 500) Certificate. You can’t use screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa or TOEFL prediction. Please make sure that your certificate is valid (no longer than 2 years from test date)
5. Copy of passport information page (with minimum validity at least one year from July 2021)
6. Study plan (please include your major, explain academic goals for studying abroad and why you choose exchange program in Kasetsart University)
7. certificate of enrollment (please make sure get signed by Directorate of Education (QR code or E-signature) )
The incomplete application will not processed by Mobility Team.
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_KasetsartUniv_Name__NRP maximum on 11 May 2021 (10.00 WIB). You will have interview session on 11 May between 14.00 – 21.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_KasetsartUniv
Dear ITS Students, Student exchange program of Faculty/Graduate School of Maritime Sciences, Kobe University has been opened. The current
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (Intake
Shibaura Insitute of Technology (SIT) Japan opens a virtual student exchange program for Fall Semester 2022 intake Sep 24
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org