Providence University Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2021 (13 Sept 2021 – 15 Jan 2022) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, independent quarantine, dormitory and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program is open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2018 & 2019 and S2 all batch
you may check the information about this university http://www.pu.edu.tw/
ITS Students can only choose from this 2 optional
Options 1: combination between chinese language course for 10 hours per week & regular courses for 11 credits
Options 2: students can choose from any regular courses up to 21 credits
Please take note that ITS Students must take & transfer minimum 10 SKS and you are not allowed to repeat the courses.
Please refer to this file for course reference (please refer to spring)
English taught courses
Chinese language courses information
Search engine for other courses:
Information about housing option you can refer to this website:
All exchange students need to apply VISA!
1. Visitor VISA (Please apply for Multiple Entry if exchange for one semester)
2. Residence VISA (if exchange over one semester) For more information about applying visa outside of Taiwan: HERE
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
2. Official academic transcript in English (minimum GPA 2,5 out of 4,00)
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/EFL (Score min. 477) Certificate. You may use TOEFL Prediction and score screenshoot from UPT Bahasa Website
5. Copy of passport information page (with mnimum validity at least one year from August 2021)
6. One copy of health certificate from a hospital dated within 3 months prior to the date of application. Exchange for one semester, please include proof of positive rubella antibody titers or rubella vaccination certificates, and examination result of Chest X-Ray (or a Tuberculosis blood test). You can submit this documents (You may submit it after passed our internal selection test)
Health Check form for 1 semester exchange: http://www.oia.pu.edu.tw/download/2017/healthcheckform1sm.pdf
7. Three passport-size photographs (one is pasted on the application form):
(1) made in recent 6 months
(2) no hat is worn
(3) white background
(4) color photo without modification or being specially processed.
(5) On the back of the photo, please write down your name
8. Study plan (please include your major, explain academic goals for studying abroad and why you choose exchange program in Providence University.)
9. Financial Statement (at least 2,000 USD) with stamp or signature (You may submit it after pass ITS GE internal selection)
The incomplete application will not processed by Mobility Team. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to submit it during interview process
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_ProvidenceUniv_Name__NRP maximum on 4 May 2021 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session around 2 -3 days from the deadline.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_ProvidenceUniv
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (27th
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org