University of Malaya (UM) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2021 (Intake October 2021) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance. Please kindly note that the academic can’t be run into virtual one depends on covid-19 situation
This program is open for active ITS Students Diploma/S1 (batch 2018 & 2019) and also S2 all batch
You may check about University of Malaya at this link –> um.edu.my
The list courses you may download from this link https://sites.google.com/um.edu.my/inbound-mobility-program/module-selection
ITS Students are allowed to register modules (Please only refer to modules in semester 1) up to a maximum of 20 credits (maximum 6-7 modules) per semester. However, ITS students is mandatory to take and transfer minimum 10 SKS (except for postgraduate students, you may took and transfer minimum 6 SKS). Students are allowed to add and drop modules during the registration week. Therefore students are advised to be prepared with alternative module options.
Kindly note that students will only be required to make payment on the above-mentioned upon arrival to UM. There will be no application fee incur during the application.
On-campus Residential College: ± MYR 2,500 (appox. USD 600) per semester
Off-campus Private Residential: ± MYR 1,500/month – MYR 3,300/month (appox. USD3 60/month – USD 800/month)
Post-arrival Medical Screening
The charges for above-mentioned matter are as per the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS). You may estimate the above costing using the EMGS Calculator.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 3.0)
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid until one year)
6. Latest English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use TEFL/EFL minimum 477). However, you need to submit minimum TOEFL PBT 550 / TOEFL ITP 627 if you apply at Faculty Business & Accountancy. Please kindly note that screenshoot score from web UPT Bahasa and TEFL prediction is not acceptable.
7. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator (Head of Dept) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. Passport Photo with blue background
The incomplete documents can’t be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photo in JPEG format ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_UM_Name_NRP maximum on 12 April 2021 (16.00 WIB). The interview Selection will be held around 14 or 15 April 2021
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UM
Altınbas University, Istanbul, Turkey would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
University of Malaya (UM) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com