Dear ITS Students,
Kumamoto University Japan would like to offer you A semester exchange intake fall 2021 (start from October 2021 until February 2022).
The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Japan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. Kumamoto University also offer JASSO scholarship for selected students. However, there is no guarantee ITS students can get it. The final decision about this scholarship will be made by Kumamoto University & JASSO
You may check about this program including the available courses at this link: KU Guidelines
Please note that ITS Students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS
This program only open for S1 ITS Students batch 2019 & 2018. ITS Batch 2018 who are planning to graduate in March 2022 are not eligible.
Here the requirement for this program
2. One original applicant’s University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 2,75 (out of 4.0)
3. Certificate of Enrollment
4. Scanned of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid minimum until one year)
5. Valid English Proficiency Certificate Test Score (original). TOEFL IBT min 500 / IELTS min 5,5 / TOEIC (issued only by ETS) min 630 (You can’t use TOEFL ITP or TEFL/EFL from UPT Bahasa)
6. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
7. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
8. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator (Head of Dept) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section
The incomplete documents can’t be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_Kumamoto_Name_NRP maximum on 9 March 2021 (16.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on 10 March 2021.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Kumamoto
Dear ITS Students, The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Fall Semester
Gyeongsang National University (GNU), South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for
University of Malaya (UM) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall
ITS Global Engagement, Rectorate Building 1st Floor,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org