We are pleased to inform you about the opening of the new Stipendium Hungaricum Call for Applications for studies starting in the academic year 2021-2022. Please find attached the Call for Applications, also available on the Tempus Public Foundation’s official website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu. The deadline for submitting the complete application package: 16 January 2021 – 23:59 (Central European Time).
Please take note for the following:
– Due to the different conditions and requirements of the doctoral programme, two different Call for Applications released.
– Applicants for doctoral programmes can not apply for bachelor, master, one-tier master and non-degree programmes.
– All students applying for a doctoral program must have a supervisor at the host university. A statement of acceptance issued by the supervisor must be attached to the application.
– In the first year of their studies, non-doctoral students are required to attend the course of „Hungarian as foreign language” offered by the host university, and to pass an exam at the end of the second semester.
If you would have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or:
STUDY IN HUNGARY / STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM PROGRAMME UNIT
· Skype: stipendiumhungaricum
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: +36 (1) 236-5040
Coming back to you in this year!! Dear ITS Students, To continue the successful accomplishment of previous collaboration
Malaysia Launch of the Lancet Countdown 2022 Report Organized & Hosted by Universiti Malaysia Terengganu and Lancet Countdown ABOUT
Graduate School of Design, Kyushu University will participate in “Virtual Graduate Study Fair at Kyushu University”. This session will
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org