Providence University Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2021 (19 Feb – 25 June 2021) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program is open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2017, 2018 & 2019 and S2 all batch
you may check the information about this university http://www.pu.edu.tw/
ITS Students can only choose from this 2 optional
Options 1: combination between chinese language course for 10 hours per week & regular courses for 11 credits
Options 2: students can choose from any regular courses up to 21 credits
Please take note that ITS Students must take & transfer minimum 10 SKS and you are not allowed to repeat the courses.
Please refer to this file for course reference (please refer to spring)
English taught courses
Chinese language courses information
Search engine for other courses:
Information about housing option you can refer to this website:
All exchange students need to apply VISA!
1. Visitor VISA (Please apply for Multiple Entry if exchange for one semester)
2. Residence VISA (if exchange over one semester) For more information about applying visa outside of Taiwan: HERE
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
2. Official academic transcript in English.
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/EFL (Score min. 477) Certificate
5. Copy of passport information page(Valid at least one year)
6. One copy of health certificate from a hospital dated within 3 months prior to the date of application. Exchange for one semester, please include proof of positive rubella antibody titers or rubella vaccination certificates, and examination result of Chest X-Ray (or a Tuberculosis blood test). You can submit this documents (You may submit it after passed our internal selection test)
Health Check form for 1 semester exchange: http://www.oia.pu.edu.tw/download/2017/healthcheckform1sm.pdf
7. Three passport-size photographs (one is pasted on the application form):
(1) made in recent 6 months
(2) no hat is worn
(3) white background
(4) color photo without modification or being specially processed.
(5) On the back of the photo, please write down your name
8. Study plan (please include your major, explain academic goals for studying abroad and why you choose exchange program in Providence University.)
9. Financial Statement (at least 2,000 USD) with stamp or signature (You may submit it after pass ITS GE internal selection)
*Point 3: You may also attach with the screenshoot of approval communication from your Head of Dept if you have difficulties to get the signed from dept.
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_ProvidenceUniv_Name__NRP
maximum on 6 November 2020 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session around 2 days until one week from the deadline.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_ProvidenceUniv
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org