Tamkang University Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2020 (Sept 2020 – Jan 2021) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program is open for ITS Students D4/S1 batch 2017 & 2018 and S2 all batch
you may check the information about this university http://english.tku.edu.tw/
Please take note that ITS Students must take & transfer minimum 12 SKS and you are not allowed to repeat the courses.
Please refer to this file for course reference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d4vCEK0_7NmMyNRKdWGAKstpxsNsp7Su/view?usp=sharing
Course Fall 2020 will be updated at this link http://esquery.tku.edu.tw/acad/default.asp?func=eng
For a moment, you may refer to fall 2019 courses
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare:
1. TKU Application Form for Exchange Students
2. Official academic transcript in English.
3. Learning Agreement and Statement Letter (Please download at this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange)
4. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/EFL (Score min. 477) Certificate or you can used screenshoot from UPT Bahasa website. Please make sure that based on the valid one
5. Copy of passport information page(Valid at least one year)
7. Three passport-size photographs (one is pasted on the application form):
(1) made in recent 6 months
(2) no hat is worn
(3) white background
(4) color photo without modification or being specially processed.
(5) On the back of the photo, please write down your name
8. Study plan (please include your major, explain academic goals for studying abroad and why you choose exchange program in Tamkang University.)
9. Financial Statement (at least 2,000 USD) with stamp or signature (You may submit it after pass ITS IO internal selection)
*Point 3: You may also attach with the screenshoot of approval communication from your Head of Dept as the replacement of statement letter
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_TamkangUniv_Name__NRP
maximum on 29 April 2020 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session on 30 April 2020 afternoon
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_TamkangUniv
Altınbas University, Istanbul, Turkey would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
University of Malaya (UM) Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org