University Brunei Darussalam (UBD) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2020 (August – Dec 2020) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Brunei Darussalam including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance.
Tuition Fees and Expenses
Estimated Living Cost
USD$300 to USD$600 per month for living expenses (excluding accommodation costs).
USD$1 = BND$1.39 (as per 18 Feb 2020, subject to change thereafter).
UBD offers the courses below:
Average Course Load Per Semester
Minimum: 16 modular credits (4 modules)
Maximum: 20 modular credits (5 modules)
This program are eligible for ITS Students with Criteria below :
1. An Active ITS Students from department related with criteria from below :
– D4 / S1 batch 2018 & 2017
2. GPA minimum 2.75
3. Have a valid english proficiency certificate TOEFL/EFL minimum 550
Here the documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form
2. Scanned Official Academic Transcript in English Version
3. Scanned TOEFL/EFL/IELTS certificate (min score 550)
4. Scanned passport information page ( valid minimum 12 months )
5. Motivation Letter ( One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
6. One recommendation letter from Academic Advisor /Lecturers in your department
7. Statement Letter & Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signed from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
8. Medical Check Up Certificate and Valid Insurance ( you can submit it later after passed ITS IO selection )
*Point 7: You may also attach with the screenshoot of approval communication from your Head of Dept if you have difficulties to get the signed from dept.
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_UBD_Name_NRP maximum on 4 May 2020 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session around 2 days until one week from the deadline.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UBD
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
Dear ITS Students, Student exchange program of Faculty/Graduate School of Maritime Sciences, Kobe University has been opened. The current
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia would like to inform you that the registration for spring semester exchange application (Intake
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org