Feng Chia University (FCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester (Intake Sept 2020 – Jan 2021) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Insurance. Please pay attention that students may be required to pay extra tuition fee for CLC (Chinese Language Center) and ISTM (Master’s Program of International Business Administration) courses for the differences in their study programs and course costs.
This program is opened for ITS students with criteria below:
– S1 batch 2017, 2018 & 2019
– S2 who have completed min 1 semester
As the list of English-taught courses of 2020 fall will not come out until August 2020, students can show their learning motivation or expectation to study in Feng Chia in the study plan
However, students can find the previous syllabus or further course details for their initial references via FCU’s course search system at:
(1) http://service005.sds.fcu.edu.tw/ (Chinese Search), or
(2) http://service005.sds.fcu.edu.tw?lang=en (English Search).
Please be aware that some of course could be changed or modified for the new semester. ITS Students must take and transfer minimum 12 sks
Please also kindly check information about FCU and others at this link: FCU Exchange Web
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form with one color photo, each form should put on an approval stamp or signatures from students’ home universities (you can get signature later after interview session)
Please check this file as your guidelines to fill your application form Application Instructions
2. An Official Academic Transcript in English version (the GPA is must higher than 2.75 for S1, 3.00 for S2)
3. Study Plan in Chinese or English
4. Scanned of ID students
5. Two recommendation letter from the lecturers in department
6. A JPG file of 2-inch color photo
7. A Scanned Passport Information Page (valid minimum at least one year)
8. Valid English proficiency level certificate (original). Applicants can submit either TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL certificate. Please note that the score is minimum equal to TOEFL/EFL 477
9. Chinese/Mandarin Proficiency certificate ( if any )
10. Learning Agreement (please download from here bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
11. Statement letter (You can download it at bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
*Point 10 & 11: You may also attach with the screenshoot of approval communication from your Head of Dept if you have difficulties to get the signed from dept
For ITS Students who are interested to apply to this program, please kindly send all of your documents in One PDF (softcopy) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_FCU_Name_NRP maximum on 24 April 2020 (16.00 WIB). You will have interview session around 2 days until one week from the deadline.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_FCU
Tohoku University Japan would like to inform you that the registration for Student Exchange Program application for Spring Semester
Asia University, Taiwan opens a virtual student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (starts on February 13, 2023
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, would like to inform you that the registration for student exchange application for
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org