Dear ITS Students,
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Fall Semester 2020 (August – December 2020) has been opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Thailand including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance.
Please find more about SIIT at this link http://www2.siit.tu.ac.th/crd/
This program are open for ITS students D4/S1 batch 2017 & 2018 and also S2 batch 2019
Please kindly note that ITS Students D4/S1 must take & transfer minimum 12 sks
Please kindly check the course ,list in this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1tu39I0SJlm0LqJ-l-xnYv9PUJ-O8iZkax5NccSquykY/edit#gid=0
You may also check the description courses (not all courses in the list are offered to exchange students) at this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JBInLUj2PwEqrkcsfJ4_pqEFw5Z2mDyi/view
Please also note that SIIT cannot guarantee that you will get all of the classes based your request. All students will receive the course schedule at least 2 weeks before the semester begins. Once students receive the course schedule, students can design their course schedule before arrival.
– SIIT has two campuses. One is located on the Rangsit Campus of Thammasat University (main campus), and the other is on the Bangkadi campus, which is about 20 minutes from Rangsit.
Courses offered at Rangsit: CE, ChE, ME, IE, LSCSE programs (GTSxxx, TUxxx, ELxxx, CESxxx, CHExxx, MESxxx, IESxxx, SExxx, ETxxx)
Courses offered at Bangkadi: IT, EC, CPE, MT, and EM programs (ITSxxx, ECSxxx, CSSxxx, and MTSxxx)
Note: SIIT provides free shuttle buses and vans between the campuses for all students.
Regulations of SIIT – Thammasat University
– Exchange students must agree to attend classes for not less than 80 percent of the total class periods throughout a semester. If student’s attendance is less than 80 percent, the student may not be allowed to take the final examination of that course.
– Exchange students are not allowed to take makeup/earlier examinations. Students have to attend regular examinations.
Here the documents required:
1. Complete of exchange_app_to_siit_update_2020
2. Motivation Letter (One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
3. Regulation for Student Exchange Program (Please complete with your sign) –> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-v1mDpnOrnFzOlQEXGjstxduPsi2JqZ/view
5. Official Academic Transcript in English version
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). You can use TOEFL PBT/IBT, IELTS or EFL with the minimum score (TOEFL/EFL) is 477
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (valid minimum until one year)
9. Statement Letter ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
10. Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please fill the section Coordinator Department at Home Univ with signature, stamp and name your Head of Department. Please leave it blank at institutional coordinator.
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (soft copy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject: StudentExchange_SIIT_Name_NRP maximum on 24 April 2020 (16.00 WIB). You must bring the original documents at Interview Selection ( around 29 or 30 April 2020)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ASK_StudentExchange_SIIT
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org