Dear ITS Students,
Student exchange program of Faculty/Graduate School of Maritime Sciences, Kobe University has been opened. The current call is for the Fall Semester 2020 (Academic Year 2020/2021) and the mobilities will be started in October have to be concluded by the February.
The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for accommodations, their learning materials and living expenses in Japan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees & Insurance.
You may find the list of subject in this link http://www.maritime.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/graduate/g_subjects_e.html
In addition, you may check the complete information for Faculty of Maritime Sciences of Kobe University at this link (please choose marine sciences for S1 or maritime sciences for S2/S3). Please note that most of courses for S1 are available in Japanese only.
ITS Students must take and do credit transfer 12 SKS (for S1) and also minimum 6 SKS (for S2) /or lab/research activities for S2/S3 only.
This program open for ITS students with criteria below :
– S1 batch 2018 & 2017
– S2 and S3 who already compeleted at least one semester
– ITS Students must from Faculty of Marine Technology
– Have a good english ( oral & written )
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. 5 apllication form for student exchage
2. Learning Agreement ( Please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ). Please kindly fill advisor section with the signature Head of Department / Coordinator academic at your department. Please leave it blank at coordinator section (it will be done by ITS IO)
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. A Valid English Proficiency English Test ( You can use TOEFL/EFL with minimum Score is 500, or IBT/IELTS who equal with TOEFL 500)
5. Certificate of Japanese Proficiency (if any)
6. Scanned Passport (with validity minimum one year)
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Study Plan
9. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
11. scholarship form (please choose one) –> JASSO or HUMAP (please note that there is no guarantee that you can get this scholarship, we are looking for ITS Studnets who are ready to join this program without scholarship)
Students will be provided the following amount in Japanese yen (*As of 2018) : 1. Monthly stipend: ¥80,000 per month (up to 11 months) Please refer to the following JASSO website for details: http://www.jasso.go.jp/scholarship/short_term_e.html
This selection is done in two stages. In the first stage, Kobe University applies to JASSO based on the yearly plan of incoming students, and wait for a notice of scholarship quota. The second stage involves reviewing and selection of students by Kobe University from the submitted applications.
HUMAP (Hyogo University Mobility in Asia and the Pacific) is an international intercollegiate exchange program between universities in the Hyogo region of Japan and the rest of the Asia Pacific region.
Eligibility: Students from HUMAP member universities Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Students will be provided the following amount in Japanese yen (*As of 2018) : 1. Monthly stipend: ¥80,000 per month (up to 12 months) Selection process is the same as JASSO scholarship above.
12. Financial Statement (You can submit after ITS IO internal selection)
*Financial Statement is a very important document for COE screening. Please submit the documents that will prove the “Method of support to meet the expenses while in Japan (Section 26 of Application for COE)”. Supporting documents may be:
1) Latest bank statement (more than 1,200,000 yen balance for 1 year stay at Kobe University as an exchange student) and a copy of the latest bank passbook
2) A Certificate of employment of your financial supporter plus a certificate of his/her annual income
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_KobeUniv_Name_NRP maximum on 6 March 2020(16.00 WIB). You must bring the original Learning Agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection ( around 10-11 March)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_KobeUniv
Chung Ang University (CAU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for
Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for
Dear ITS Student, National Central University (NCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for a semester
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com