Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2020 (Intake Sept 2020 – Jan 2021) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program is open for Undergraduate (D3, D4 & S1) minimum batch 2018 and Postgraduate (S2) all batch
You may check available courses through this link: Course reference
Please make sure that you check from fall semester/september intake
Please note that all courses offered in UniMAP are conducted in English except for language and general courses
ITS Students who interested with this program must take and transfer minimum 12 SKS
Numbers of Credits per Course
Facilities and Services
– Accommodation for Exchange Students : Residential Colleges available on campus. Alternatively, outside accommodation (rental rooms and houses) are available too.
– Campus Facilities : Cafeteria, shops (groceries, stationary, printing etc), Self-Laundry, ATM Machine, Sport Facilities, seminar rooms, discussion rooms. Other facilities for residential colleges can be found on: https://kolejkediaman.unimap.edu.my
– Other Services
UniMAP have Student Buddies for Exchange Program/Mobility Program Student for assistance.
Arrival and Orientation Programme Suggested Date of Arrival One week before the semester begin. Airport Pick-up Upon request Orientation Programme Five days before the semester begin.
Visa and Insurance
Visa Requirements & Procedures
Health Insurance (more than 3 month)
International students must have Health Insurance while studying in UniMAP. We suggest students to buy the insurance locally.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form (Please only filled until page 2, you may leave blank for the rest page)
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid until 1,5 year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL minimum 477)
7. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator (Head of Dept) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. Passport Photo with blue background
The incomplete documents can’t be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photo in JPEG format ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_UniMAP_Name_NRP maximum on Friday, 6 March 2020(16.00 WIB). You must bring your original learning agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection ( around 10-11 March 2020)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UniMAP
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com