Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
1. The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (World QS Ranking # 89)
2. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)
Deadline for submitting all material and applications:
31 March 2020
Step By Step Procedure:
• Choose 1 university either USTC or UCAS because Applicants CANNOT apply for both UCAS and USTC simultaneously.
• Read the official call on the link (http://www.fellowship.cas.cn/dms/Applications/1865.jhtml). It contains complete step by step guidance.
• Find your suitable supervisor from one of the above universities. Please do not professors with irrelevant emails. It will not help you anyway. You will annoy the professor and he/she will completely block your email address from his mail. So I repeat, please write emails with great care after reading complete profile. Some sources of finding detailed profiles/work of Chinese professors are university websites, Institute websites, research gate, google scholar, searching Baidu Search Engine with their Chinese names and Chinese name of university/institute. Important tip: Browse websites in Chinese language and translate it in Google chrome. English profiles of all professors are not regularly updated.
• Make an application on the ANSO website and also apply to your desired university either UCAS or USTC. So it means you need to fill 2 application forms.
• More comprehensive guideline only for USTC is available on their website on this link: http://isa.ustc.edu.cn/xs/disp.asp?menu1=02&menu2=01&ucode=274
• UCAS will also update similar guidelines soon when their admission portal will start accepting applications in December.
• After filling the application of UCAS or USTC, download the form from the online application portal. Send this form to your supervisor to complete the supervisor comments page as per the procedure given on the above links.
• Put great effort in documentation of application material, communicating with supervisors in professional manners and submitting applications. Be honest and do not fake things. After finishing the complete procedure, make dua and hope for the best. 200 and 300 scholarships are big numbers. You have a greater chance if apply with hard work. Best of luck.
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com