Dankook University, South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2020 (2 March – 19 June 2020 ) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their dormitory, learning materials and living expenses in Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance
This program is open for ITS Students (D4/S1) batch 2018 & 2017 from the department related. (The students to need to check the available courses first)
The english courses will be available soon, however you may check the previous list as your referrence (please check the spring only) http://www.dankook.ac.kr/en/web/international/courses-in-english
Please kindly note that ITS students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS (credit in ITS).However, the students can take 12 – 19 credits including Korean Languange The students are not allowed to repeat the courses (take the course that you’ve taken during your study in ITS). ITS Students are only allowed to take courses in Jukjeon Campus
You may check about the accommodation in Dankook University through this link http://www.dankook.ac.kr/en/web/international/j
The exchange students are compulsory to stay at campus dormitory
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Study Plan Form Please mentioned in which department that you would like to do exchange program.
3. One original Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5.. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (Valid minimum one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Certificate Test Score (original). TOEFL/EFL ( min 477) or you can use IELTS/IBT
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter & Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signature from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
9. Health Record & Insurance (you can submit it later)
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_Dankook_Name_NRP maximum on October 6, 2019 ( 23.59 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter & learning agreement at Interview Selection around 8-10 2019.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Dankook
Chonnam National University (JNU), South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for
The Institut Sup’Biotech de Paris (Sup’Biotech or école d’ingénieurs en biotechnologie à Paris) France would like to inform
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kumamoto University, Japan offered a Short Term Exchange Program under JASSO Scholarship for
ITS Global Engagement, Rectorate Building 1st Floor,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com