University Brunei Darussalam (UBD) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2020 (Jan-May 2020) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Brunei Darussalam including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance.
Tuition Fees and Expenses
Estimated Living Cost
USD$300 to USD$600 per month for living expenses (excluding accommodation costs).
USD$1 = BND$1.36 (as per 23 July 2019, subject to change thereafter).
UBD offers the courses below:
Average Course Load Per Semester
Minimum: 16 modular credits (4 modules)
Maximum: 20 modular credits (5 modules)
This program are eligible for ITS Students with Criteria below :
1. An Active ITS Students from department related with criteria from below :
– D4 / S1 Reguler min batch 2018
2. GPA minimum 2.75
3. Have a valid english proficiency certificate TOEFL/EFL minimum 477
Here the documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form
2. Scanned Official Academic Transcript in English Version
3. Scanned TOEFL/EFL/IELTS certificate (min score 477)
4. Scanned passport information page ( valid minimum 12 months )
5. Motivation Letter ( One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
6. One recommendation letter from Academic Advisor /Lecturers in your department
7. Statement Letter & Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signed from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
8. Medical Check Up Certificate and Valid Insurance ( you can submit it later after passed ITS IO selection )
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_UBD_Name_NRP maximum on October 11, 2019 (16.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter & learning agreement at Interview Selection ( around 15 or 16 October 2019)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UBD
INSA RENNES France would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester (Intake
University Brunei Darussalam (UBD) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Intake
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org