National Central University (NCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for spring semester (Intake Feb 2020 – June 2020) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance
This program is open for ITS students with criteria below :
– D4 / S1 minimum batch 2017
– S2 who already completed minimum 1 semesters
Please check the introduction about this university at this link http://www.oia.ncu.edu.tw
The available courses at this link https://cis.ncu.edu.tw/Course/main/query/byEnglish and refer to this link for the department http://www.ncu.edu.tw/en/academics/colleges_and_centers
ITS Students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS
NCU on-campus dormitory has exceeded its capacity. All the exchange students are responsible to find off-campus accommodation and Office of International Affairs offers Buddy system to help international students to find the room outside the campus and adjust to the new environments.
Due to the lack of dormitory, all the exchange students should find other places to live near the campus. It costs around NT$4,000~6,000 per month. The related information of can be reached here: http://military.ncu.edu.tw/house/HousingInfo_Eng.html
Students who stay for one semester and cannot provide insurance certificate are required to enroll in Cathay Insurance at NCU. The fee is 3000 NTD for six months.
And for those whose exchange period is 1 year are required to enroll in National Health Insurance after the seventh month of stay. The fee is 4494 NTD for six months.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. NCU Application Form (please attach passport photo at the form)
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Scanned ID Students
6. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid until one year)
7. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL minimum 477)
8. Learning Agreement (please download from here ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
9. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
10. Certificate health insurance at least for 6 months ( you can submit it later after passed ITS International Office selection)
The incomplete documents can’t be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photo in JPEG format ) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_NCU_Name_NRP maximum on 1 Sept 2019 (23.59 WIB). You must bring your original documents at Interview Selection (around 3-4 Sept 2019)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_NCU
Dear ITS Students, Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany would like to inform you that the registration for
Dear ITS Students, The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Spring Semester 2023
Dear ITS Students, Coventry University, UK would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org