Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) Canada would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester 2019 (Intake September – December 2019) is already opened. The ITS Students have a chance to get The Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) during their exchange program in this university
The Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) program aims to reduce poverty in the developing countries of ASEAN and to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The successfull applicants wil received the scholarship with details below (up to CAD 10.200):
Please check the reference of courses (please check only fall semester) at this link https://www.mun.ca/regoff/registration/course_offerings.php and check their dept based on this link https://www.mun.ca/regoff/calendar/
This program only open for ITS Students S1 batch 2016 & 2017. The ITS Students must take and transfer minimum 10 SKS
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
3. A Valid English Proficiency English Test (You can use TOEFL/EFL with minimum Score is 477 or IBT/IELTS who equal with TOEFL 477)
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5. Scanned Passport with validity minimum one year
6. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor/Head of Department. The recommendation letter must explaining the nature of study or research, how the candidate and ITS will benefit from this scholarship program, and the institution’s assessment of the candidate’s commitment and capacity to use the program of study or research in Canada to help combat poverty and narrow the development gap in the ASEAN region (maximum one page)
7. Letter of intent from the candidate: a letter in English or French explaining how undertaking the study/research in Canada will empower the student to apply the learning to address the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and how they intend to use this learning to help combat poverty and narrow the development gap in the ASEAN region in their future career. In the letter of intent, candidates must identify the Sustainable Development Goal that their proposed study or research in Canada would contribute to (maximum one page). The Letter of intent must include the following:
8. Privacy Notice Statement (please download at this link Privacy Notice Statement – 2017 – Non-Canadians – ENG )
9. Statement Letter & Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange ) Please get signed from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_MUN_Name_NRP maximum on 25 February 2019 (13.00 WIB). You must bring the original Learning Agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection on 26 February 2019
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_MUN
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com